Sex with a Friend

Admin

Hey guys, any of you had any experience of making a fairly close friend into a friend with benefits?

I'd be curious to hear how it panned out, and whether things got complicated or awkward.

No, too dangerous, lol.

I have one lesbian friend that I visit, sometimes sleep over, the unashamed nakedness is a bonus, she does not care if I ogle her body parts, but that's it. She is fun, loves PC games, and we have some mad gaming sessions together, but unfortunately, my ladies hate her and vice versa, can't stand the sight of each other. This brings a little tension to the party when I do stay at her place, and no, I tell them, I don't hide anything. This does not happen often, most times I'm at her place, she's in another country, works as a travel consultant or some such thing but a key to a City apartment is always a bonus.

None of our other friends would fit in with sexy fun times either, just wouldn't work.

• 1 month later...

No,i once had a drunken fumble kind of with a female colleague,ended up sleeping together,but it was really nothing that sexual,just fingers and light tugging.Then we had to go to work,but as nothing happened it wasnt too awkward.We did see each other naked,but it didnt go beyond the one night.But,she did pee behind a hedge on way to her flat,i didnt look,but stood guard and enjoyed the sound!