Pissed in bar garbage can

Hubby and I had so much fun last night at our favorite night club in Modesto CA. Our best friends showed up and we all played pool, laughed our assess off, and danced all night long outside in the bar's patio. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the live band was great! They played all the old school music we grew up with. OK now here is the funny thing that happened. . . I had to go pee soooo bad but the line to the ladies bathroom was just too long for me to wait in. So I went potty in the garbage can outside while everyone was dancing. My girlfriend and I took turns : ) There was so many people around us (dancing and playing pool) but with all the drinking going on noone really paid any attention to what we were doing. And I think that's what made it so hilarious and fun. . . the fact that we pissed right there in the open and noone even realized what we were doing. hahahaha My friend was wearing a dress with no panties underneath so it was easy and discrete for her. . . but I had to pull my pants down cause I was wearing jeans. hehehe Dam I wished I had my camera. . . LOL

Lizz

• Like 3

This was totally unplanned and at night time. So even if I had a camera not sure the footage would have turned out due to bad lighting and people in the way. Also. . . the bar was packed and I did this right in the middle of the whole place. So had I been filming it that would have drawn more attention to me and I might not have been able to get away with it.

Hubby and I had so much fun last night at our favorite night club in Modesto CA. Our best friends showed up and we all played pool, laughed our assess off, and danced all night long outside in the bar's patio. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the live band was great! They played all the old school music we grew up with. OK now here is the funny thing that happened. . . I had to go pee soooo bad but the line to the ladies bathroom was just too long for me to wait in. So I went potty in the garbage can outside while everyone was dancing. My girlfriend and I took turns : ) There was so many people around us (dancing and playing pool) but with all the drinking going on noone really paid any attention to what we were doing. And I think that's what made it so hilarious and fun. . . the fact that we pissed right there in the open and noone even realized what we were doing. hahahaha My friend was wearing a dress with no panties underneath so it was easy and discrete for her. . . but I had to pull my pants down cause I was wearing jeans. hehehe Dam I wished I had my camera. . . LOL

Lizz

:wee::wee:

This was totally unplanned and at night time. So even if I had a camera not sure the footage would have turned out due to bad lighting and people in the way. Also. . . the bar was packed and I did this right in the middle of the whole place. So had I been filming it that would have drawn more attention to me and I might not have been able to get away with it.

:wink:what a sexy body u have