The Most riskiest sexual encounter you ever had

For me, it was my sophomore year of high school and I was dating this freshman named Shianne, and she was known as a bit of a slut because of what she had done in the past, so we we're celebrating my friends birthday with a dinner and we went to a movie afterwards, it was Exit Wounds, and we're at the very top, and spent about the first 40 minutes of the movie making out, and then about 15 minutes later she unzips my pants and gives me a blowjob and a handjob until I cum in her mouth, and my friend Alex and his girlfriend saw it, and they had shocked looks on their faces

I've had a handjob in a cinema but never a blowjob; it must be very hard to be subtle about that (no pun intended).

As for my most riskiest encounter, it'd probably be anything involving sex in public. One particular experience in a field fondly comes to mind. :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

I've done stuff in movie theatres all the time- hand jobs, getting fingered. I've had sex in bedrooms when other people were asleep...or pretended to be. The riskiest was back in high school when I was dating an older guy and we went behind a club up against the side of the building.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been a few, lol.

On a train to Marsille we kind of dislocated an arm and leg to get into the tiny toilet together, very cramped and uncomfortable, but Maigh did rather well, right pleased with herself. We got sprung coming out, don't know what the lady was saying but was obviously berating us loudly in French, followed us back to our seat, still jabbering away.

A couple of times in Scotland, very public, but in crappy weather, we were soaked anyway, people just didn't know it was pee.

One memorable time at The Melbourne Cup (biggest horse race in the country) with over 100,000 in the place, you almost have to buy a ticket to the toilet, lines are massive. Maigh and Mary were wearing long gowns, ankle length, and had done some sneaky pees on the grass, they say that holding thighs together just makes pee run down their legs, no obvious signs that it has been done. I had to check this out, and found a secluded spot in some flower garden, and was checking Mary's butt out, when we noticed a steward sitting on a horse watching. Mary's dress was up around her waist, she kind of smiled sweetly, and dropped it down again, "adjusting" it slightly. The steward, Maigh called him "a damned redcoat" smiled and shook his head, and just rode away slowly.

The ladies will cuddle and kiss in public, this gets lots of looks, I think they like messing with people's heads, nothing rube, not openly groping each other, but it is still fun to watch. Sometimes they involve me, and this gets even more looks, seen people just shake thier heads at us. The beaches near us are abandoned, we never see anyone for kilometres, admittedly, it's a 100 meter climb down a cliff, and you can only do this death defying climb at low tide, but most times it's worth something special.

It depends on what is meant by "risky"..Whilst all my sex has been behind closed doors,i have on occasion "dipped my wick" maybe in the heat of the moment,without condom.Once had a pregnancy scare,but all clear.As far as i know,luckily no unpleasant infections.(yet)..."Risky" in the sense of shagging a girl i shouldnt really be shagging,ive done only once.This was a girl that worked as a canteen girl,and i used to talk to her,it turned out she was engaged to my friends neighbours son,who i knew vaguely,he was a boxer,big lad easily 6'.Anyway to cut a long story short,i ended up at this girls friends flat one Xmas eve,holiday break up,and we ended up on the bed,and i just got to slip my penis in her,she was willing initially,but after 30 seconds changed her mind...If her boyfriend had found out,i would be dead now.As it was,she obviously didnt say anything.She did agree to it,but rightly she made me stop,and we left it at that..."Risky",yes,big lad,boxer,dont screw their girlfriends.I had many sleepless nights after that!:frown: