Do Not Support Bratty Chicks

lugia

It's not a website, but one of several studios on Clips4sale. I made the mistake of paying for a $9 video containing a minute of walking, a few seconds of peeing, a few more of posing, and a seven minute slow-mo replay just after the girl asked "how long was that?" The description, incidentally, claimed she'd drank four bottles of water. The reality was a few drops. I have no doubt that this studio will disappear and reappear under a different name when enough people wise up to their lies and don't pay, but for what it's worth, here's your warning.

It's not a website, but one of several studios on Clips4sale. I made the mistake of paying for a $9 video containing a minute of walking, a few seconds of peeing, a few more of posing, and a seven minute slow-mo replay just after the girl asked "how long was that?" The description, incidentally, claimed she'd drank four bottles of water. The reality was a few drops. I have no doubt that this studio will disappear and reappear under a different name when enough people wise up to their lies and don't pay, but for what it's worth, here's your warning.

That's why I started my pee website review site. I joined a site that advertised "Hundreds of pee videos and Thousands of pee pictures" After paying my membership fee I found 10 videos and 100 small pictures. When I complained they said they had that many "In their archives" and they changed them out once every month. :mad: If you can PM me the site address I will post a warning about them on my site. Wetmanjf

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

clips4sale, at all is scamming people, so dollar prices will not be changed in €uro prices, so for example, when a clip will be cost 5,-$, they charge you 5,-€, what is NOT the same, so at my last visit, I bought a clip, for 6,99$/€ !, and get NEVER a Download link, I contact hte support, and send the online bank statement from the online transaction, the support claim, I dont ordered this clip, they claim, they got never money for that clip, so I dont get the download link for that clip !!!

I called my Bank manager if anything goes wrong with the money online transaction, but the he tell me the money goes right to the site !!!

So Im done with clips4sale.... forever!

The key is to pay in dollars, checking with your bank that they support foreign transactions, which most do. I have an account with the National Westminster and they charged me fine, levying a small fee (25p I think) for the fact it was a transaction in a foreign currency - better than paying an inflated price from the start.

• 3 weeks later...

I also think when you use their clip cash card, you pay the $ price. At the moment, it's not that huge of a difference anymore. But just so you know, c4s is not keeping that to themselves. When a customer pays in Euro, studios also get a few more % than the 60% they get from $ purchases.

Thanks for the warning about bratty chicks, although they don't seem to post that much #pee anymore.

I also think when you use their clip cash card, you pay the $ price. At the moment, it's not that huge of a difference anymore. But just so you know, c4s is not keeping that to themselves. When a customer pays in Euro, studios also get a few more % than the 60% they get from $ purchases.

Thanks for the warning about bratty chicks, although they don't seem to post that much #pee anymore.

Funnily enough, they recently updated in that category. Well, I'm glad this is still relevant. By the way, it's Matt (the rear view guy). Good to hear from you again, Sinna, hope you're doing well!

Ive tried it a second Time with clips4sale clips, also, a few from sinna, (naughty secretary, the curtain piss, piss in the furniture room, piss in a public bathroom),

all is running good, so I bought a clip for 9,99, (suzy pee on the couch), and.......YES they scamming me the second time, NO clip for download, support contact, same game, they claim, they get never money for this clip, hmm I got it black on white Ive paid thew money with online banking........

Now Im done, realy done with clips4sale, not about the few bugs they rip me, No hell....... out of princip

So , last update clips4sale :

the offers must be now thaught about, what is giong on, in my case...so, now I think, its almost O.K. they SEND MY MONEY BACK TO ME, because that, Im no more worry about these people.

A other thing, maybe anybody know Eva Kokkora?, she do a lot of naughty piss clips to, ... but in the last time she only piss on Large Diaper/protecting pad, so she doesnt mess up here carpet.....I understand her......but.......that is,... Im shure !!!... nobody want see this, because that is NOT naughty at All, naughty is to mess up things with her pee, so carpets ,walls, cupboards, drawers.. but not a fckg. protecting pad !

fck....that stuff all, I think I try to start my own thing ;)