Panties, Socks, Videos- Oh My!

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

Hey Everyone

I had mentioned I was having issues in the past with Ebanned but it's all solved. If anyone is interested in socks or panties, I'll be selling a lot this summer! So if you're an Ebanned user and want my user name, shoot me a PM. I can't ship internationally though.

Also- if anyone is interested in my fetish video clips, I'm running a deal until this FRIDAY. For $50 you can pick 75 of my pee or scat clips! As always, the money I earn goes straight to bills and student loans, nothing fun ever. I promise! Again, PM me if you're interested.

And to make this topic interesting for all- what kinds of socks and panties turn you on? I don't wear thongs...to me, I think regular panties from VS with fun prints are the best!

Hey Everyone

I had mentioned I was having issues in the past with Ebanned but it's all solved. If anyone is interested in socks or panties, I'll be selling a lot this summer! So if you're an Ebanned user and want my user name, shoot me a PM. I can't ship internationally though.

Also- if anyone is interested in my fetish video clips, I'm running a deal until this FRIDAY. For $50 you can pick 75 of my pee or scat clips! As always, the money I earn goes straight to bills and student loans, nothing fun ever. I promise! Again, PM me if you're interested.

And to make this topic interesting for all- what kinds of socks and panties turn you on? I don't wear thongs...to me, I think regular panties from VS with fun prints are the best!

A shame you cant ship internationally..But anyway,my favourite panties are the plain,simple white cotton type,any style.Im not really a sock man,but if i was choosing a pair for sexual purposes,it would be the ones with toes in them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat
A shame you cant ship internationally..But anyway,my favourite panties are the plain,simple white cotton type,any style.Im not really a sock man,but if i was choosing a pair for sexual purposes,it would be the ones with toes in them.

I used to love toe socks. Most of my socks have holes in them, so I guess they could still be considered toe socks!

I'm wearing a pair of white cotton panties now that someone has purchased from me. Shipping them out on Monday. I'll be in my room all weekend and it's hot here...he'll love them!

I used to love toe socks. Most of my socks have holes in them, so I guess they could still be considered toe socks!

I'm wearing a pair of white cotton panties now that someone has purchased from me. Shipping them out on Monday. I'll be in my room all weekend and it's hot here...he'll love them!

Mmmmmmm,white cotton panties..(drools,Homer Simpson style..)Thats a nice mental image Cat,anyway.Will you wet them a little for him,or just does he enjoy "normal wear" kind of scent?Lovely!XX

Guest WetFetishCat

I think he will definitely enjoy the panties! He just wanted them worn a few days, but didn't want me to wipe when I peed either. No problem-I never have toilet paper! Look at all these other pairs I have just waiting to be worn or soaked.

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9276.jpg

I think he will definitely enjoy the panties! He just wanted them worn a few days, but didn't want me to wipe when I peed either. No problem-I never have toilet paper! Look at all these other pairs I have just waiting to be worn or soaked.

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9276.jpg

If it were me id like you to get all scented for me,the "i heart New York" pair...mmm

I do apologize for not being able to ship internationally. I can do photo sets and videos though.

No problem Cat,i was just wishing aloud,i do have a nice panty supplier in UK,but yours would be just as lovely.XX:wink:

Guest WetFetishCat

Good to hear. It is a bummer that most of you here live in the UK! Just sold the pink thong btw and I'm working on another pair right now ;).

Guest WetFetishCat

I'm trying to stay low key. I'll make a new one soon- once my computer stops freezing every time I try to upload/download something. So...never ha!