The Smell Of Urine

Had a pleasant evening with old friends last night, hadn't seen Alison for about eight months, my turn to cook. Decided on Indian...I cook a mean Korma! Anyway I decided to pan-roast some almonds as a garnish and Alison was looking over me with a glass of a red in her hand, 'Gosh they smell like pee...' She said, in a slight drunken manner. I simply laughed and said that I hadn't thought about it. A bit later on around the table, the subject arose again, and another of my guests suggested that pee smelt like 'Sugar Puffs'...'Sugar Puffs', someone said..'What on earth are they...?' 'You know breakfast cereal..like puffed wheat...' Anyway, what a bizarre turn our conversation took. So over to you...can you equate the smell of pee with any food or drink, or anything else for that matter?

• Like 1

I cant think of anything that smells like urine,other than urine unfortunately.Isnt Asparagus supposed to turn it green?If i drink a load of Beetroot juice,it goes pinky.(which is quite scary for a few wees)Maybe Isabel Hardmans knickers when shes on Andrew Marr show perhaps?:wink:

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Since i got into this fetish, one of the main reasons i came here for information, i was concerned about the smell, what to avoid as in eating and drinking really. Part of me was hesitant because i didn't want it to be a bad experience for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have definitely smelled Sugar Puffs when peeing several times.  I've never worked out a link between foods consumed and the smell, but presume it has to be something to do with eating sweet and sugary foods.

On 4/19/2015 at 5:01 PM, Sally Westbury said:

Had a pleasant evening with old friends last night, hadn't seen Alison for about eight months, my turn to cook. Decided on Indian...I cook a mean Korma! Anyway I decided to pan-roast some almonds as a garnish and Alison was looking over me with a glass of a red in her hand, 'Gosh they smell like pee...' She said, in a slight drunken manner. I simply laughed and said that I hadn't thought about it. A bit later on around the table, the subject arose again, and another of my guests suggested that pee smelt like 'Sugar Puffs'...'Sugar Puffs', someone said..'What on earth are they...?' 'You know breakfast cereal..like puffed wheat...' Anyway, what a bizarre turn our conversation took. So over to you...can you equate the smell of pee with any food or drink, or anything else for that matter?

Sugar puffs or Super Golden Crispy does smell like morning pee. Lol!

14 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

I've noticed that vitamin B supplements make it smell like grain. Plus it gives the urine a bright yellow colour. Anyone else had this experience?

Some years back, I was taking a protein drink that contained a lot of vitamin B. One time I freaked out a hiking partner as she watched me release a neon lime stream. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

Popcorn!

Funny you mention it. I never made the association until a woman mentioned her pee smelled like the buttered popcorn at the movies. Now, I always have a thrill run through me every time I walk through a theater lobby.

• 3 years later...