Peeing in the pool at the water park

• 4 weeks later...
oh yes!! I once peed in line while waiting for a water slide! it was hot there was people behind me, i never looked back to see if they knew what i was doing but it was hot. LOL

How old were you at the time?If i saw a girl do that in front of me,i wouldnt say anything,but i would try to step into her puddle.:)

• 1 year later...

I've been peeing in pools for years and love doing it. In the last couple years I've begun peeing on the floor of the dressing area too. A swimming coach told us moms that our boys could just pee there, rather than take them back to the restrooms. Ever since a group of moms has begun doing so ourselves and I find it's so liberating to just casually pee as we're talking and dressing.

• Love 1

I love peeing at water parks! It's like a naughty peeing playground! There is tons of different places to release your bladder! I love the water parks with licensed areas where you can get drinks! I will usually have a bunch of beers ensuring that I need to pee regularly! I usually go with my sister and we both pee in the water as we are supervising her kids! It's such a turn on!

• Like 4