steve25805

Steve's public pissing pic of the day

767 posts in this topic

August 12th 2015

[ATTACH=full]52205[/ATTACH]

Steve 25805 ,

This picture here reminds me very much about my favorite model Mikki . In that she was being filmed in a park wetting her jeans & I mean really soaking them good . As she stood peeing . While right behind where she was standing . There were people walking by as she was wettig her jeans . That of how it had aroused Mikki , in that she was smiling as she was peeing ;)

This picture really reminded me of her doing that scene & how she had enjoyed in it all too :biggrin: :wink: :thumbsup:

So keep it all going . It does bring so memories back that were so good to have . In viewing pictures like this and the ones I do recall my favorite model enjoying doing as well .

Thank You

Kevin

August 20th 2015

[ATTACH=full]52716[/ATTACH]

Nikki Noo again (this time from Glimpse-It) - from a long time ago.

August 22nd 2015

[ATTACH=full]52872[/ATTACH]

I would love to have been there to watch. Better still would be to sit on the ground and let her pee all over me while everyone could see.

August 29th 2015

[ATTACH=full]53365[/ATTACH]

I can't believe they can get away with this , are there different laws wherever this are videoed ,?

I can't believe they can get away with this , are there different laws wherever this are videoed ,?

I believe they are filmed in Budapest in Hungary.

Not sure what the laws are there but they seem to get away with it.

You do get the occasional clip where members of the public express their indignation in some way, giving it large with verbal abuse, in a couple of cases kicking the girl. One woman spat at a girl.

But mostly the public either tries to ignore them or looks on in silence. Sometimes there is background laughter.

A Girl get away in almost every country with that, only the bodyguard and the camera man MUST have balls, and its a benefit when they are fast & nerves of steel.....

Soo, and only soo the girls and all can enjoy this work.....