Public Exposure

I thought I'd raise the issue of public exposure or exhibitionism. I met some dear old friends for lunch last week, they are keen 'hikers' and they suggested a walk, and pub lunch. It wasn't a particularly good day for walking, very dull and drizzly, so we curtailed the walk, and found a table in the warm surroundings of the pub. As the waitress came over and handed out the menus, I noticed that she was wearing a crop top, in sheer black cotton that exposed her black brassiere beneath. But what attracted my gaze at waist high, was the expanse of midriff on display, and a delicious knot of flesh that of course was her belly button. She was also wearing a tight pair of legging that hugged her bottom and almost exposed a camel toe. One of my friends, who is well into pensionable age, commented on her skimpy attire, to the point of saying: 'Aren't you cold in that luv...' The girl visibly blushed, but I was secretly glad that she had become our waitress for the duration of our lunch, so that I could feast my eyes on that exposed flesh. It may have been a slight and insignificant event in light of the topics normally discussed on this forum, but to me the incident of public exposure has prompted many erotic ideas that have ventured into all sorts of possibilities with a young woman innocently engaged in seeming wanton exhibitionism. I might add that the girl in question was eighteen, as she said that she was at college, and trying to make ends meet with this job.

• Like 1
I thought I'd raise the issue of public exposure or exhibitionism. I met some dear old friends for lunch last week, they are keen 'hikers' and they suggested a walk, and pub lunch. It wasn't a particularly good day for walking, very dull and drizzly, so we curtailed the walk, and found a table in the warm surroundings of the pub. As the waitress came over and handed out the menus, I noticed that she was wearing a crop top, in sheer black cotton that exposed her black brassiere beneath. But what attracted my gaze at waist high, was the expanse of midriff on display, and a delicious knot of flesh that of course was her belly button. She was also wearing a tight pair of legging that hugged her bottom and almost exposed a camel toe. One of my friends, who is well into pensionable age, commented on her skimpy attire, to the point of saying: 'Aren't you cold in that luv...' The girl visibly blushed, but I was secretly glad that she had become our waitress for the duration of our lunch, so that I could feast my eyes on that exposed flesh. It may have been a slight and insignificant event in light of the topics normally discussed on this forum, but to me the incident of public exposure has prompted many erotic ideas that have ventured into all sorts of possibilities with a young woman innocently engaged in seeming wanton exhibitionism. I might add that the girl in question was eighteen, as she said that she was at college, and trying to make ends meet with this job.

One of my female colleagues the other day had on very tight leggings,and it seemed no knickers,her mound was pretty obvious at times..Everytime i thought she had been for a wee,i went near her to sniff the air if any aromas,and she did smell a bit perfumy,as if she had sprayed herself afterwards.Nothing wrong in observing the dressed female body either,and trying to enjoy it.

I find that sometimes a bit of subtle exhibitionism is better than deliberate exposure There is enough there to tempt your imagination and it gives the thoughts that you are "seeing" what you were not meant to see. It has to be done just right though - enough on show to get the imagination going and hopefully tempt you into keeping looking for more.

By way of an example, last week I went to a mainstream stage show featuring dancing and the girls all wore very short skirts. I spent a good few minutes enjoying watching the short skirts bouncing and giving the occasional flash of underwear and tops of thighs. However, towards the end of the dance they all stripped their skirts away in a flourish so they were dancing in only bikini bottoms and crop tops. To be honest, whilst that might have been meant to be heightening the experience, I found it to be an anticlimax because it moved from being "accidental" exposure of underwear to being deliberate choice of clothing with every intention that we all see it.

I also had a good experience with a waitress wearing figure hugging attire a few days ago. She was in her early 20's and had a fantastic backside tightly encased in a very short black skirt. She had excellent legs and a beautiful figure all over. Her top was just a t-shirt, which is a shame, but it did show her curves of her breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off her curvy bottom and sexy legs for the whole meal. I'm sure my wife realised!

• Like 2