Ladies, we adore your scent.

Ladies, have you noticed how much some of us love the scent of your vagina. Mmmm, it's like a magic potion that makes us fall in love. One breath of your scent and we'll do anything you say. Guys like us are easy to recognize. We are the ones who become very good at cunnilingus because we want to be down there all day long.

Here are some pics of men enjoying that adorable scent.

Comments welcome

a1.jpg.2ab13c926cb529ae416511360b5fb6bd.jpg

a2.jpg.57d1dfcd251835314241b8f13a5b7ca0.jpg

a3.jpg.9007f5148cf6fb4d561fb5f19503a6a4.jpg

a4.jpg.e79791f76344ad38528ed11efcbf11b2.jpg

• Like 1
I had an old boyfriend who insisted on performing cunnilingus first thing in the morning before I bathed, and when I got home from work...god it was so embarrassing having him sniffing and snorting between my legs, like pig finding a musky truffle!

I hope he did it well enough to make up for the embarrassment :)

I remember being like that with one girlfriend in the past. Within moments of her arriving home at our flat after a day at university I would have my head up her skirt to smell her. Cunnilingus usually followed, which she seemed to like quite a lot.

So what you are saying is. . . it's not just the taste or fact that you are bringing a woman pleasure. . . but you actually like the scent. Interesting.
Bringing the woman pleasure is a very exciting thing for me, and it is a major part of my enjoyment. I love how her body feels as she comes to orgasm. When she's so close to climax that she's losing control and thrusting against my mouth with her pussy, that's a wonderful feeling. I just love it.

The taste is nice, but not as powerful as her scent. That scent can be just amazing. Not all guys respond this way, but when a woman is aroused and I open her pussy lips with the tip of my nose, that first breath of her scent is like an explosion of pleasure inside my head. It is a pleasure so intense it is almost as strong as an orgasm.

So, it's more than just liking her scent. It's very, very sexy and arousing, but giving her pleasure is a big part of my enjoyment too.

• Like 1
I'm pretty sure it's why women can sell their used panties for a premium price. :thumbsup:

Most definitely.

However I know a girl who actually drained a can of tuna in her panties cause she was too lazy to wear them. hahaha

Most definitely.

However I know a girl who actually drained a can of tuna in her panties cause she was too lazy to wear them. hahaha

I think the ultimate question is: Did the customer return for a second purchase?

I think the ultimate question is: Did the customer return for a second purchase?
Some experimental data:

I can open a can of tuna without getting aroused. :angelic::whistling:

So I would guess not. :biggrin:

Just as well really - I don't suppose you'd want your guy to have an orgasm every time someone served him a tuna mornay. Could be a bit embarrassing in restaurants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I can only speak for myself.  We don't all like the scent of a woman.  Ideally, there should be NO ODOR.  Fishy indicates an infection or old blood.  The common musty, onion smell isn't appealing either.  I only knew one woman in my entire life with absolutely no smell whatsoever.  Seriously, she never had any smell, good or bad, ever.  When I asked for her secret, she laughed and said, "Soap and water!"  So, I'll pass on any odor, thank you.

(I've heard that diet can also play a role, but the odorless woman ate anything and everything.)

Edited by 2prnot2p