Sexy Politicians..

F.W

Apart from movie stars,tv personalities etc,i also think a lot of politicians are quite sexy these days.I dont know all the UK politicians,but Gloria De Piero(Lab) is quite tasty.(i wish i knew how to post pics!)There are also a few more that ive seen,but dont know their names..So where ever you live,or political leaning,we all like a saucy lady.

Luciana-Leon-Peru.jpg?resize=500%2C333

Luciana Leon of Peru, anyone?

@fannywatcher, to post pictures, you can press the 'upload a file' button next to the 'post reply' button. This would mean first clicking 'save picture as' on whatever the website the picture is from (e.g. Google Images). Alternatively, this forum also has the ability to simply copy and paste pictures. Copy an image from another site and paste it into the box where you type your message! Just be aware this means your image isn't hosted on our server, so if the site you got it from removes it, it disappears. :)

• Like 1

This pic of Labour MP Caroline Flint has her looking pretty sexy.....

If she came knocking on my door touting for votes in the election, I'd not only vote Labour but also donate £500 to her campaign fund if she'd let me watch her take a piss in my living room. :)

Mind you, this is recent Tory MP Louise Mensch, also looking very sexy.....

Now if she were to pose like that upon my bed, before popping a squat and pissing on it in front of me, I'd defo vote Tory instead. :biggrin:

Caroline-Flint-wearing-hi-001.jpg.dcc640f7f83ed4d6857147dd9875b444.jpg

article-2184365-0004B06000000190-836_468x286.jpg.3db74307f24528577719b2214dbd0cb9.jpg

This pic of Labour MP Caroline Flint has her looking pretty sexy.....

[ATTACH=full]36736[/ATTACH]

If she came knocking on my door touting for votes in the election, I'd not only vote Labour but also donate £500 to her campaign fund if she'd let me watch her take a piss in my living room. :)

Mind you, this is recent Tory MP Louise Mensch, also looking very sexy.....

[ATTACH=full]36740[/ATTACH]

Now if she were to pose like that upon my bed, before popping a squat and pissing on it in front of me, I'd defo vote Tory instead. :biggrin:

Caroline Flint,quite sexy,a bit of MILF there..:thumbsup:,but another Labour.Im sure there are a few LibDem ladies too.Or wives of politicians.Samantha Cameron is quite hot,also Michelle Obama is alluring too.But so far for me,its Gloria de Piero,i bet she has a landing strip.Shes one of those women i mostly want to spend hours just fingering.A pee watch would be nice too..

What a great thread this could be...food for thought indeed...here's a sexy picture of Louise Mensch, who was MP for Northampton..(Conservative) before leaving for NYC.

[ATTACH=full]36746[/ATTACH]

Thanks Sally,im glad you like my idea.I saw de Piero on Andrew Marr(hoping for that Isobel "Hardon" woman),but i thought she was also very fit.Keep them coming!However,anyone who puts Harriet (i hate men) Harman forward will be removed from this site!:laugh:

• Like 1
Q. Do tory women look more 'Dom', and labour women look more like a damn good shag!! I saw De Piero on Marr too...still in my silk dressing gown, as it was quite early Sunday morning...and I always enjoy a good 'thrum' on Sunday's...:wink: XX

I must admit Sally,the saucy de Piero also gave me a few twitches too!You have a point,Anna Soubry definately looks more "dom",de Piero looks more like for a good meal,and an expensive night in a hotel,she would suck a man dry....:wink:

I've tried to stay out of politics. But after looking at the pics of these beautiful women, especially Luciana Leon amd Louise Mensch, I'd likely jump right into their, er, campaign.

I'd likely jump right into their "champagne".......er.......I mean campaign....too. :laugh:

• Like 1
I'd likely jump right into their "champagne".......er.......I mean campaign....too. :laugh:

Steve, as much as you admire them, I'll bet you can't wait to call these politicians out on any issue. Or, at least want to get them on the carpet. ;-)

Hmmm,i think best stick to real politicians,the actresses are more in the movie category.Otherwise for example,you could have Liz Hurley as the Queen,in a rather ridiculous drama on at the moment,hot as she is...but actress all the same.:thumbsup:

I quite fancy Esther Mcvey [ATTACH=full]36901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]36902[/ATTACH]

Esther McVey is quite sexy,but i dont like her scouse accent.She sounds to me like Ken Dodd...:wink:But id give it a tickle all the same.

• Like 1
Esther McVey is quite sexy,but i dont like her scouse accent.She sounds to me like Ken Dodd...:wink:But id give it a tickle all the same.

Ive nothing against scousers,i may add,some of my favourite people are scousers,The Beatles,Ken Dodd.