Whos got snapchat?

hyde07

• 7 months later...
I dont understand any of these things,tinder,snapchat,tumblr...what the hell is it?WHY is the ability to "share" everything so important these days?

Tinder - a 'dating' app, more used for hook-ups. It's infamous because you swipe 'yes' or 'no' on people nearby simply based on their pictures. If you both swipe that you like each other, you can start messaging.

Snapchat - an app to send pictures/videos to people, however the content will 'self destruct' in 10 seconds (or less). Therefore this is a good way of people exchanging nudes, which is presumably why @hyde07 is asking about it on an adult site. However, the odds of finding a random girl online to exchange pee snapchats with is very unlikely.

Tumblr - a website where anyone can run their own blog to post and share any content they like. If you visit the Pee Websites section of this forum you'll find some links to tumblr pages dedicated to girls peeing.

Tinder - a 'dating' app, more used for hook-ups. It's infamous because you swipe 'yes' or 'no' on people nearby simply based on their pictures. If you both swipe that you like each other, you can start messaging.

Snapchat - an app to send pictures/videos to people, however the content will 'self destruct' in 10 seconds (or less). Therefore this is a good way of people exchanging nudes, which is presumably why @hyde07 is asking about it on an adult site. However, the odds of finding a random girl online to exchange pee snapchats with is very unlikely.

Tumblr - a website where anyone can run their own blog to post and share any content they like. If you visit the Pee Websites section of this forum you'll find some links to tumblr pages dedicated to girls peeing.

That wasnt actually the reason lol but a fair assumption. Just fancied adding new people lol

Tumblr is a website :)

Although to be fair, they do have an app too. FW is right that content for mobile devices is becoming much more popular. Whilst they may seem 'new fangled' though, many of them are obviously very useful. :)

• 8 months later...

Careful what you do on a "smart phone" most phones do not delete anything, they just attach .nomedia to the file to hide it from the operating system. This includes kik, snapchat and messenger. Security is kind of a hobby of mine, I know how to "recover" these files, a $4 app is all you need. Lose your phone, and all these files are available to anyone.

We don't use any of these apps on our phones for this reason, call it paranoid if you want, but it's our phone, lol.

Once a week, we plug them into the pc and clean them all out.

• 2 weeks later...
Whats reasonable though assuming the FBI isn't going to hire someone to hack your phone ? Just curious thanks :)

I'm in the Land of Aus, getting phone hacked is nothing, all our phones are secured. I'm more worried about losing a phone, you know, leave it on the roof of the car while getting into and driving off, then have some unscrupulous footpad sell all your info. It's easy to get off the phone, and seeing pics of yourself online would be something of a shock, lol.