confessions of mothers and pregnant women peeing in pools

One thing that has always fascinated me is the openness of mothers and pregnant ladies to peeing in pools. I love hearing stories about young mothers and pregnant women decided to put their morals aside and release their urine into the pool water and justify the reason. Usually because they are supervising their children or out of convenience. I have copied some of my favorite confessions in to this post. It would be great to hear about the pool peeing experiences of other mothers on here. I hope some of you will share your naughty pool peeing stories.

"So I've been swimming for an hour to an hour and a half every other day, and it's been a life saver. The PROBLEM, however, is managing to stay hydrated well enough to avoid an afternoon of bad contractions while also not being so hydrated that I must pee every ten minutes. Lanes are often full, and the toilets are nowhere near the pool itself. I drip water all over everything, and getting my bathing suit bottoms back on after pulling them down wet is a nightmare.

Anyways, after dealing with this conundrum for awhile now, I have done what I always found unthinkable: I peed in the pool. Yes, I admit it. I caved! I didn't know what else to do, and it solves my problem immediately (other than the dirty, shameful feeling I then have to deal with).

After adjusting to this idea, I then peed in the shower, which I've also always frowned upon. Why not, right?!

Long story short, I'm peeing everywhere now, and wonder when my standards will return, if ever. I think this impending labor just gives me more justification to put pride aside and just let it flow, literally.

Thank you for letting me confess- my friends will never know this."

"Li'l Man and I have began swimming at our club in anticipation of summer swim league. Yesterday, we swam for a half-hour in the cold pool with lane.

All good.

Then, we decided to hit the warm as bathtub leisure/therapeutic pool. I jumped into it's warm and cloudy depths.

Before I could say Billy Bob Bojangles, I, erm, lost control of my bladder.

Yep, I was peeing in the baby pool.

What was worse was that no matter what I did I couldn't stop. Seriously. Pee-ed buckets.

I was so amazingly shocked and ashamed. I found myself looking left and right. I checked to make sure it wasn't the kind of water that changed color to embarrass the leaker. I was not able to control the natural functions of my body.

Gah!

What the living hell?! I also have noticed a little tinkle when I cough, sneeze, or look cross-eyed at my dog.

People! I am thirty-five years old--not eighty.

Women in their thirties, even if they had over 10 lbs. babies, should not have this problem. Right?

Not to worry. The doctor's appointment is scheduled for next week.

Stay tuned.

By the way, here's yet another reason to tell your kids not to drink the pool water. Hot lemonade!"

"I love this post. I've been swimming daily lately, hoping to get something going and to get baby in good position and I'm not getting out to pee!! It's way too much effort. I have BH all the time, they squeeze my bladder and I.l let go in the pool. It's liberating. I'm 10 months pregnant and feel entitled. Ha."

"Babies and toddlers pee in the pool all the time. The little swimmers that they wear only hold poo and maybe a little bit of pee. I pee in the shower all the time too. I'm not getting out, drying off and peeing every couple minutes. I'd never get bathed lol."

"Omg laughing so hard at OP and PP'S.. I Pee in the shower because it's kind of an Olympic event getting out to go on the toilet. .my SO wanted to take a shower with me I told him I couldn't because then I couldnt pee in the shower.. he says.. honey seriously it's ok, I peed in it the last time we showered.. lol, oh really? ? He has been known to get drunk and make anything his personal comode.. pee away.. I have now stooped so low that when I pee in the pool ill do it by a kid so just in case there's dye in it I can blame him"

"LOL! Don't worry, your urine is so diluted from all the water you are drinking it's mostly water anyways! We all do it. That's what chlorine is for!!

Peeing in the shower is not normally something I do but being this pregnant, you kinda can't help it. My shower last too long or my pee breaks are too close together to not pee in the shower. LOL!!"

"I pee in the pool.

I pee in the ocean.

I pee in lakes and ponds

And I LOVE peeing in hot tubs.

So why do my kids insist on NOT peeing in water?

It’s one of the greatest parts of summer, yet my kids consistently have me schlepping three wet bodies out of the pool, lugging a stroller, towels, sunscreen and toys to the pool bathrooms because someone has to make the smallest tinkle known to man.

My husband thinks it’s disgusting to pee in pools, and has made it clear to our children that it is unacceptable.

But guess who’s taking the kids to the pool by herself every day this summer?

Exactly.

Any tips on how to convince your kids to pee in the pool – without actually shouting it out AT the pool?

And – while we’re on the subject – do you pee at the pool?"

"I did when I was about 7 months pregnant :/ couldn't hold it and didn't want to get out and pee everywhere ewww!"

"Yes. It was just me and J (who was 3 at the time) and I didn't want to drag him back inside (we were in the outdoor pool at our apartment building) to go pee and then go back outside again."

"I am not a mother yet but my 2 best friend are and I know they both pee in the pool. We all started when my first friend got pregnant. They both admitted that they started when they were pregnant because if felt like they had to pee all the time when they were in the water. I guess it's just become a habit now because they haven't stopped and they say that it's easier to go in the pool than to drag the kids to the washroom. I have to admit that I have started peeing in the pool as well. With the other 2 peeing in there the whole time along with who knows how many other people, it started seeming pointless to get out. Most of the moms at our pool have confessed to pool peeing as well. It seems quite common."

"LOL we all pee in the kiddy pool. Why do you think it is so warm?? The chlorine should kill it right?"

"It's true, most of us do it, only We don't TALK about it!! :)"

"I pee in the pool. I just can't help it."

"Fraid you are just 'normal'. I too have been known to pee in the pool in an emergency, and I too leak when I sneeze of try to do exercises. That's the best excuse not to exercise methinks!"

"This summer my kids and I went with another mom and her kids to the pool alot. We would typically lay out at first, then get in the water to cool off and then sit on the side of the pool for a while.

Usually I would pee when we were in the water, but one day I held it until we had gotten out and were sitting on the side, then just let it go through my bottoms. It was fun doing it that out in the open with no one aware, including her sitting next to me!

I started doing it when we were sitting pretty much every time after that. The concrete on the side were we sat sloped slightly so that the water ran in one direction, I would always sit on the side higher where the water running off me actually drained under her, meaning she was basically sitting in my pee. I felt bad at first, but aroused at the same time. I know that's terrible."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
One thing that has always fascinated me is the openness of mothers and pregnant ladies to peeing in pools. I love hearing stories about young mothers and pregnant women decided to put their morals aside and release their urine into the pool water and justify the reason. Usually because they are supervising their children or out of convenience. I have copied some of my favorite confessions in to this post. It would be great to hear about the pool peeing experiences of other mothers on here. I hope some of you will share your naughty pool peeing stories.

"So I've been swimming for an hour to an hour and a half every other day, and it's been a life saver. The PROBLEM, however, is managing to stay hydrated well enough to avoid an afternoon of bad contractions while also not being so hydrated that I must pee every ten minutes. Lanes are often full, and the toilets are nowhere near the pool itself. I drip water all over everything, and getting my bathing suit bottoms back on after pulling them down wet is a nightmare.

Anyways, after dealing with this conundrum for awhile now, I have done what I always found unthinkable: I peed in the pool. Yes, I admit it. I caved! I didn't know what else to do, and it solves my problem immediately (other than the dirty, shameful feeling I then have to deal with).

After adjusting to this idea, I then peed in the shower, which I've also always frowned upon. Why not, right?!

Long story short, I'm peeing everywhere now, and wonder when my standards will return, if ever. I think this impending labor just gives me more justification to put pride aside and just let it flow, literally.

Thank you for letting me confess- my friends will never know this."

"Li'l Man and I have began swimming at our club in anticipation of summer swim league. Yesterday, we swam for a half-hour in the cold pool with lane.

All good.

Then, we decided to hit the warm as bathtub leisure/therapeutic pool. I jumped into it's warm and cloudy depths.

Before I could say Billy Bob Bojangles, I, erm, lost control of my bladder.

Yep, I was peeing in the baby pool.

What was worse was that no matter what I did I couldn't stop. Seriously. Pee-ed buckets.

I was so amazingly shocked and ashamed. I found myself looking left and right. I checked to make sure it wasn't the kind of water that changed color to embarrass the leaker. I was not able to control the natural functions of my body.

Gah!

What the living hell?! I also have noticed a little tinkle when I cough, sneeze, or look cross-eyed at my dog.

People! I am thirty-five years old--not eighty.

Women in their thirties, even if they had over 10 lbs. babies, should not have this problem. Right?

Not to worry. The doctor's appointment is scheduled for next week.

Stay tuned.

By the way, here's yet another reason to tell your kids not to drink the pool water. Hot lemonade!"

"I love this post. I've been swimming daily lately, hoping to get something going and to get baby in good position and I'm not getting out to pee!! It's way too much effort. I have BH all the time, they squeeze my bladder and I.l let go in the pool. It's liberating. I'm 10 months pregnant and feel entitled. Ha."

"Babies and toddlers pee in the pool all the time. The little swimmers that they wear only hold poo and maybe a little bit of pee. I pee in the shower all the time too. I'm not getting out, drying off and peeing every couple minutes. I'd never get bathed lol."

"Omg laughing so hard at OP and PP'S.. I Pee in the shower because it's kind of an Olympic event getting out to go on the toilet. .my SO wanted to take a shower with me I told him I couldn't because then I couldnt pee in the shower.. he says.. honey seriously it's ok, I peed in it the last time we showered.. lol, oh really? ? He has been known to get drunk and make anything his personal comode.. pee away.. I have now stooped so low that when I pee in the pool ill do it by a kid so just in case there's dye in it I can blame him"

"LOL! Don't worry, your urine is so diluted from all the water you are drinking it's mostly water anyways! We all do it. That's what chlorine is for!!

Peeing in the shower is not normally something I do but being this pregnant, you kinda can't help it. My shower last too long or my pee breaks are too close together to not pee in the shower. LOL!!"

"I pee in the pool.

I pee in the ocean.

I pee in lakes and ponds

And I LOVE peeing in hot tubs.

So why do my kids insist on NOT peeing in water?

It’s one of the greatest parts of summer, yet my kids consistently have me schlepping three wet bodies out of the pool, lugging a stroller, towels, sunscreen and toys to the pool bathrooms because someone has to make the smallest tinkle known to man.

My husband thinks it’s disgusting to pee in pools, and has made it clear to our children that it is unacceptable.

But guess who’s taking the kids to the pool by herself every day this summer?

Exactly.

Any tips on how to convince your kids to pee in the pool – without actually shouting it out AT the pool?

And – while we’re on the subject – do you pee at the pool?"

"I did when I was about 7 months pregnant :/ couldn't hold it and didn't want to get out and pee everywhere ewww!"

"Yes. It was just me and J (who was 3 at the time) and I didn't want to drag him back inside (we were in the outdoor pool at our apartment building) to go pee and then go back outside again."

"I am not a mother yet but my 2 best friend are and I know they both pee in the pool. We all started when my first friend got pregnant. They both admitted that they started when they were pregnant because if felt like they had to pee all the time when they were in the water. I guess it's just become a habit now because they haven't stopped and they say that it's easier to go in the pool than to drag the kids to the washroom. I have to admit that I have started peeing in the pool as well. With the other 2 peeing in there the whole time along with who knows how many other people, it started seeming pointless to get out. Most of the moms at our pool have confessed to pool peeing as well. It seems quite common."

"LOL we all pee in the kiddy pool. Why do you think it is so warm?? The chlorine should kill it right?"

"It's true, most of us do it, only We don't TALK about it!! :)"

"I pee in the pool. I just can't help it."

"Fraid you are just 'normal'. I too have been known to pee in the pool in an emergency, and I too leak when I sneeze of try to do exercises. That's the best excuse not to exercise methinks!"

"This summer my kids and I went with another mom and her kids to the pool alot. We would typically lay out at first, then get in the water to cool off and then sit on the side of the pool for a while.

Usually I would pee when we were in the water, but one day I held it until we had gotten out and were sitting on the side, then just let it go through my bottoms. It was fun doing it that out in the open with no one aware, including her sitting next to me!

I started doing it when we were sitting pretty much every time after that. The concrete on the side were we sat sloped slightly so that the water ran in one direction, I would always sit on the side higher where the water running off me actually drained under her, meaning she was basically sitting in my pee. I felt bad at first, but aroused at the same time. I know that's terrible."

I have to say,i would generally not like it if i was in the pool and people were peeing in it.If i choose to have a girl pee over me,then ive made that choice,but in an average swimming pool,for every sexy girl,who i might like to pee over me,there are probably 4 other people,men etc who i would be revolted by..

I find the idea of peeing in the pool really erotic.

A friend's son has just started working as a life guard at a local pool and he was saying the you get loads pee in the pool, and even some poo which he has to fish out (I guess that is small kids and not adults). He seemed to think peeing was quite normal.

The other good excuse is that, swimming with young kids, the kids are all peeing anyway, so you might as well. I can just about remember being very young and swimming in the small "training" pool, not the big one with all the adults swimming up and down in lanes. My teenage cousin wanders over from the main pool and splashes into the smaller, much warmer pool. Naturally, being young, I'm always asking why, so I ask her why she's not in the grown-up pool

"I'm resting between laps", she says, "and also... ssh, don't tell any one, but I need a wee"

"That's naughty!"

"All the kids are weeing in the little pool, so it doesn't matter. It would be naughty to wee in the big pool"

After a few minutes, she gets out again and goes to do a few more laps.

• 1 year later...

As a kid I always thought it rather gross to pee in a pool, but yes, being pregnant and watching my little guy at the pool, eventually it happened. It was quick and easy. Anytime since when I gone into the ladies room, I'm always wishing I'd gone in the pool instead. The restrooms are so dirty, whereas it's so much cleaner doing it the pool. I've shared this with many other moms and we all prefer peeing in pools to using restrooms.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Things everyone does but no one will admit: Peeing in the pool, playing with it on the toilet, women licking their fingers to lube their clits, how good a well delivered fart feels, enjoying giving a blow job :) We're all human though yes? :) :)

Here's a few more great quotes from the net:

"About 4 years ago my husband, my brother, my sister in law and I went to Hawaii. For some reason we thought it was a good idea to pee in every hot tub in the resort. Not proud of it, but that's what alcohol will do to you."

"If It's only me and my daughter in the pool I will pee just because it's so hard to get her out of the pool to walk inside and use the bathroom. When my husband or friends are over I get out. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do."

"I Just swim around and pee. lol that way the warm spot disperses. I also thought that everyone peed in the pool. This proved that I'm actually pretty gross lol"

"If the pool is busy and I think there is a chance of being noticed I will just pee a little bit in one spot swim away, and pee a little bit somewhere else. I can't actually pee while swimming but I will take a 10 second break, have my little squirt and keep moving again"

"Why not, most of the kids do it and there's more kids than adults in most pools. Only 1 out of 8 of us claims we've never done so, even as a kid and half of us moms still do so now, so what's the difference? It's such a bother to run to the restrooms and struggle with a wet suit, not to mention leaving the kids alone. Call me crude, but yes I do it all the time."

"It's very hard not to pee in a resort pool as many of them don't seem to have enough washroom facilities. I can't seem to figure out why. Recently I just went on a trip to Mexico with a bunch of girl friends. 8 of us to be exact. The resort was a nice and fairly new Riu hotel with about 1000 rooms. I was surprised to find that there was only one bathroom to service the entire pool and beach area. There was only 5 stalls. At first everyone was trying to be good and go to the bathroom but after a while the line up was getting longer and longer, the floor was soaked and it smelled awful. The girls were all complaining about it. When My one friend asked me to go to the washroom with her I told her that there was no way I was going to freeze my ass off to stand in a line to use a gross stall. She said we have no other choice and I just smiled as I walked towards the pool. She got the hint and followed me in. After we were done she admitted that she felt really guilty and bad doing it but blamed the hotel for not having adequate facilities. We told the others what we had done and of course they made fun of us but that didn't last long. By the end of the day all the ladies had given up on the washroom and we're peeing in the pool instead. The washrooms didn't improve in condition all week aside from early in the day as I suppose they were cleaned at night. Therefore the pool was the clear choice for most all week"

snowflakebadge-01.svglurker.svgbadge_poster.svg

snowflakebadge-01.svglurker.svgbadge_poster.svg

• Like 1

Afew more mother confessions:

"I'm surprised I'm the first to say this. My mom went to nursing school and told me pee is sterile (you can drink it up to 7 times of you need to)

Getting out and sitting my wet butt on a public toilet, no thanks."

I freakin' pee in the pool. Don't care."

"Usually I pee in the pool. It's just easier than getting a wet swimsuit off.

One piece suits are the worst to get off when wet so I pee in the pool

Sometimes I get in the pool just to pee"

"What? More than half of us said yes on the poll, but no one's going to confess to doing so. Well I'll be the first. Ever since having 3 boys, leaving the pool and dragging them with me became a bother. Most kids do so anyway, so I began to do so myself. Our boys are older now, but I confess I still pee in pools, lakes or beach, it's much easier and harmless. My boys don't, I used to encourge them, thinking they were just afraid to do it in the pool, but later realized they're having peeing contests in the locker room"

"I have no problem with anyone peeing in a pool. Poop, no. Pee, eh no big deal. Often the bathrooms are a bit far away, and just being in water can make you hafta go. I'd rather pee in the pool than wet myself on the way to the bathroom. Besides, a lot of swimsuits are hard to get off quickly to pee, even two-piece ones. They stick to your skin. ETA: I always make sure to use the bathroom right before entering a pool, and use the showers briefly before entering."