Enjoying knickers.

F.W

As a guy,i dont mind admitting that to have a pair of worn knickers,is really arousing,to get the vaginal aroma of a girl,and masturbate is one of the most erotic things a guy can do.If you kind of know the person,its even better.But would any girls on WGP who,i presume,enjoy seeing other girls pee etc,enjoy sniffing other girls knickers,or is that not part of the "sapphic" sexuality?Is just not something that no woman would enjoy,or depending who they were worn by kind of thing,as it mainly is with men?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi FW

If you go on ,to XVideos or XHamster, you can search out lots of vids of girls bent over with another girl with her nose firmly between her bum cheeks, smelling her bum, and no doubt her pussy as well. So it seems highly likely lots of girls out there will just love smelling knickers. (Appropriate heading to search, like 'smelling her bum' or ass.)

I join you in this erotic love, it's so sexy to smell a girls knickers isn't it. I have often done it with girlfriends, prior to sex. Had one darling once I lived with for a few months, who used to slip her knickers off for me, then open her legs really wide, and wipe her pussy with them, and toss them to me to smell. Great to do that with your cock out, so she can see the effect as you inhale her days scent. Makes a great prelim to a sex session!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I once did that a few years ago when i was in my late 20s...long story short i fancied my (then) wife's friend like fuck but did absolutely nothing kept it to myself, now this is completely true she was early 20, s and still a virgin well anyway. ..

basically I went in to her over night bag one day when they where out pull out a pair of her panties actually still moist and really inhaled fuck I could have came on them and her stockings it was fucking awesome. ..i wish to god I had told her I fancied her and fuck ed her silly .....still there you go

• Like 1

A few years ago, I lived in a terraced property right next door to a group of female nurses, who shared a house together. To cut a long story short, one Sunday evening a knock on the door, to find a courier from our local airport with a small suitcase. 'Could you take this in please, only they are not in next door...' It seemed that there was a lost property situation, and their baggage had been mislaid on the carousel at check-out. Well, knowing that the only tenants next door were all female, and with the added joy of having to hand it over to the girl in question...I kept the case overnight. There was no lock on the case, so I very carefully opened it and unfolded the garments until I came to a NEXT plastic carrier bag, inside there of course was a veritable treasure trove of used and unwashed lingerie. Well, I must admit to feasting my senses over the garments, enjoying the subtle, musky female odours and detecting the dried secretions therein. The next morning, after carefully putting the case together again, I popped next door to find one of the nurses, who said simply...'Oh that's Cheryl's, she's at work at the moment, she'll be so pleased, she thought she'd lost it for good'. 'Did she have a nice break...' I asked in all innocence, 'Oh yes she went to Greece for a week'. Later in the evening the lovely Cheryl knocked on my door and thanked me greatly for taking her case in. It was then, after handing me a bottle of wine, that I was able to put a face to those lovely knickers and bras! Of course, she didn't suspect a thing..and we always passed the time of day in polite conversation whenever we met! That, my friends, is an absolute true story!

• Like 1
A few years ago, I lived in a terraced property right next door to a group of female nurses, who shared a house together. To cut a long story short, one Sunday evening a knock on the door, to find a courier from our local airport with a small suitcase. 'Could you take this in please, only they are not in next door...' It seemed that there was a lost property situation, and their baggage had been mislaid on the carousel at check-out. Well, knowing that the only tenants next door were all female, and with the added joy of having to hand it over to the girl in question...I kept the case overnight. There was no lock on the case, so I very carefully opened it and unfolded the garments until I came to a NEXT plastic carrier bag, inside there of course was a veritable treasure trove of used and unwashed lingerie. Well, I must admit to feasting my senses over the garments, enjoying the subtle, musky female odours and detecting the dried secretions therein. The next morning, after carefully putting the case together again, I popped next door to find one of the nurses, who said simply...'Oh that's Cheryl's, she's at work at the moment, she'll be so pleased, she thought she'd lost it for good'. 'Did she have a nice break...' I asked in all innocence, 'Oh yes she went to Greece for a week'. Later in the evening the lovely Cheryl knocked on my door and thanked me greatly for taking her case in. It was then, after handing me a bottle of wine, that I was able to put a face to those lovely knickers and bras! Of course, she didn't suspect a thing..and we always passed the time of day in polite conversation whenever we met! That, my friends, is an absolute true story!

Sally you are so lucky! what a fantastic find. I wish that had happened to me. I would have reacted to the find in just the same way, if I had plucked up the curiosity to look in the case. Only difference is, that when I met the girl I would probably have tried to get a date with her, knowing what her knickers smelt like in advance, it would have been irresistible!

Reminds me of being invited to a couples house one day. They were a bit disgusted with their 19 year old teenager daughter whom they described as a dirty, lazy, little slut.

To prove it they insisted on taking us up and showing us her bedroom, they slung open the door to reveal the most awful mess. The most fab thing to me was that there were the most dirty knickers absolutely everywhere all over the room. I don't think she could ever have done any laundry. She obviously wore them for days, because a lot of the gussets were showing crusty and stained. I could hardly say to the dad, hang on before we go, I'd just like to spend a few minutes sniffing some of these if I may! but the image of it was on my mind all evening!

• Like 1

Mmmmmmm,if i ever had the luck to find something like that...Sally,if that was me,i must admit id have wanked myself silly until the next day,tried to have as many tugs as possible with as many pairs as possible.:wink:Not ejaculated into them but enjoyed them all the same.If i may ask Sally,did you take the opportunity to have a good rub,while sniffing away?This was the point of my question..That would a woman masturbate with other girls knickers under her nose,as men do?And why not indeed if you enjoy it!xx

• Like 2