The Smell of Female

Hmmmm,what a scam!Anyone buys this is a mug.How do you know what it is,or whos vulva is it based upon?If they were more specific,and said that for example,Pixie Lott has allowed us to biologically reproduce her vulval aroma,and we can mass produce it then id be knocking on their door.But not for me at the moment!Also,they go on about "international standards etc".I wonder WHAT kind of trading standards there are for fake fanny smells!Mind you,with the E.U i wouldnt be surprised!

Weird, doesn't anything from the body start to go off after a while?

Try doing a wee in a full wetsuit, apart from the heat making you sweat, the pee smell is dreadful after a while. It's fun at the time, but you have to get the thing off eventually, makes your eyes water, lol.

This would need preservatives or something. It's indicated on site, but would you?

I just don't know.

I think its nonsense,to attempt to try to bottle the scent of a woman,but in such amounts to make it financially sound.As i said,if i could somehow capture a bottle of Shakiras wee,for instance,as she was weeing(theres an image for you,mmmmm....),then somehow with my litre of Shakira wee,boil it down into a few bottles,and then have her agreement to market it,yes,i could make a tidy sum i dare say.But this stuff could be made from boiled down dogs piss,from the local dogs home,mixed with a bit of water or something.I wouldnt buy it anyway.This is one of those products where,if you want to smell a vulva,then,you must get a real woman....:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Anyone else enjoy that wonderful bit in Silence of the Lambs, where the sex maniac in the high security prison shouts out to Clarice Starling (played by the delectable Jodie Fisher) ' I can smell your c**t'

Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) calmly says to her 'I myself cannot'

What a delightful, and erotic, piece of filming that is!

• Like 1

Whilst on the subject of film, 'Wish You Here' Directed by David Leland in 1987, has a scene where the promiscuous girl, played by Emily Lloyd is molested by the lecherous Frank, (Tom Bell) in a garden shed. After the incident she shouts to him...'well I hope you get stinky finger now...!'

emily_lloyd_wish_you_were_here_WPKSK38.sized.jpg.e243b54a0f18d7ed593e507fcc814b5d.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...