What Type of Sex do you like better, Vaginal or Anal

Guest UnabashedUser
Vaginal, in the 'doggy' position, taken from behind with me on all fours, but I do like the combination of a finger inserted into my anus whilst being screwed.

Yes my wife loves that too and I don't mind a finger in mine whilst being sucked either.

• 1 month later...

The first time I did anal sex I was 19 and staying at my boyfriends parents house. We were in the lounge on a sofa bed. We were both feeling really horny so I gave him a BJ. Then he fucked me in my pussy. Then I got on all fours and he fucked me up my arse. I really enjoyed it! We both fell asleep after that but I woke up and found that I had shit myself in my sleep! We had to get rid of the sheet and had a lot of explaining to do the next day!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

First time was accidental for me, on purpose for her. She had removed her panties and was sitting on my lap as we watched tv. My boner was nestled in the crack of her ass but up against her back when she reached around and took the head and rubbed it against her anus and damned if the tip didn't go into it a quarter of an inch. I thought it might be her pussy as I didn't look down but the angle didnt feel right but as she wiggled her butt, not to dislodge my cock, my dripping precum must have lubed it and the head popped right into her scorching hot asshole. I must admit I was so aroused I came instantly. After wiping off and washing, we tried again in the bedroom, this time though it was a complete romp and discharge into her greedy pussy.

Edited by UnabashedUser

I hate anal. My wife loves it - even now she calls me to come to the other room at once for another fuck session. I fucking hate that kind of sex.

And you would hate it if you see the strap on dildo she uses.

Meh. Love hurts.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

of the two, vaginal for sure. tried anal, and not impressed. too much work and thought involved to make it not hurt- which took away some of the pleasure and fun of sex for me. and i felt funny afterwards. probably won't do it that way again, lol.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

prefer vaginal..me and hubby have tried anal twice before together.... he liked it more than i did. (well giving me anal i mean)

olive oil is the secret, so my little arse remain tight unwithstand all its screwing!!!

I love anal, yet vaginal sex is much easier ahahahaha

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I honestly don't have a favorite. My wife loves anal. I don't notice much more time involved to do anal either. During foreplay I like to tease and play with her asshole getting it ready. When I go down on her she enjoys one of my fingers pressed up against her tight little anus. As she is getting into it her juices drip down and lube her little hole. She works herself back and forth on my finger driving it deeper and deeper as she cums. If anal hurts your doing it wrong. She says that she has a more intense orgasm through anal. 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Burmman said:

I honestly don't have a favorite. My wife loves anal. I don't notice much more time involved to do anal either. During foreplay I like to tease and play with her asshole getting it ready. When I go down on her she enjoys one of my fingers pressed up against her tight little anus. As she is getting into it her juices drip down and lube her little hole. She works herself back and forth on my finger driving it deeper and deeper as she cums. If anal hurts your doing it wrong. She says that she has a more intense orgasm through anal. 

I can endorse what she says she feels

When penetrated "backdoor", my orgasms are deep and powerful

But in my case, it is just because of it stimulating really deep stuff, as also my pussy conveys similar sensations...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
30 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

Vaginal.  Never have and never plan to try Anal sex....Just something I think I wouldn't enjoy

My man says that if lubed enough is tight and pleasurable

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Spyware,ill take whatever orifice youre offering,lol.xx

I adore your little appreciations...

Do you really think was I single I wouldn't fuck all my dear friends of the forum?!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

Yet you very rarely hear a woman say something like, "oops, I farted and a bit of poo came out" or " I coughed and slightly shit my pants".

I am an unapologetic farter

Sometimes, when really drunk, I messed myself farting too strong and with too less concern

I started laughing and Alex started making fun of me

So I rushed to clean myself ahahaha

Yes I like anal, but I think it's like an ultimate thing with most women, there are a lot of women who will indulge in sex on the first date, it doesn't mean they are sluts, women have needs and desires too, but I don't think I've ever met one who'll do anal on a first date, that usually comes later on.

Absolutely true

One interesting point I've never understood is peoples attitude to sex, there are times when we all feel, well to put it bluntly, like having a good shag, no tenderness, no loving, just pure animalistic sex! I know I've looked at a woman, and thought, "oh, I'd just love to rip her pants off and shag her senseless, I've even done it, obviously with a willing partner, and I know women have the same thoughts, " god, I'd love to tear his jeans off and ride his cock", it's a natural human urge, what I can't understand is the difference in attitude toward the sexes. Why, in this day and age do we still have this?

Steve, was out last night with the barmaid from his local, the night before he was out with the girl from the corner shop, the night before that he was out with a girl from work, last Saturday he went off with that blonde from the nightclub and didn't come home until Sunday evening, Steve's a real stud, he doesn't want to settle down, he likes to date, different women, he's a real stud!

Debbie went out with a lad from her local last night, the night before, she was out with a guy from work, the previous night she was out with a guy off the darts team, last Friday she went off with a bloke in the local nightclub, and didn't come home 'til Sunday morning, she's out with a different bloke every night, she's probably got a dose of something nasty, she's a real slut is Debbie!

Does it really matter whether you are male or female, if you want to have a good time and enjoy yourself, if you practise safe sex what's the problem, Fucking hell, people would have a field day if they knew what my wife and I got up to, me taking pictures of her in her kinky outfits and long boots, her pissing her pants while stood beside the car, or pissing while I'm banging her!

People need to chill out, what happens between two consenting adults is private between them, if they want to indulge in anal, or piss play, or whatever else they want to do then fine, it's when people are forced or coerced into doing things they don't want that I have a problem.

Agree Whole-heartedly

Indeed Alex and I have sex with many girls (sigh, we USED to have, last months were pussy-free... except that glorious night I wrote about)

And about rough sex, it is an animalistic drive, there is no point in having moral concerns with it. Sex can be a tool to express many feelings, sometimes love, sometimes energy, sometimes both!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

No anal for us, lol. We are just straight and boring, well as boring as this many arms and legs let us. Mary almost always needs some one in her, our favourite position is Maigh laying on her back, Mary gets in between her legs and starts eating away, while I come in from behind. She also loves the reverse cowgirl type of position, although she controls it, it can be a little painful if I go too deep.

Another thing, Mary asks me not to use deodorant, she tells me she loves the 'smell' of  Maigh on me, although I don't notice any. If Maigh and I do something at night, Mary will stay in bed with me the next morning, just snuggled into me. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

No anal for us, lol. We are just straight and boring, well as boring as this many arms and legs let us. Mary almost always needs some one in her, our favourite position is Maigh laying on her back, Mary gets in between her legs and starts eating away, while I come in from behind. She also loves the reverse cowgirl type of position, although she controls it, it can be a little painful if I go too deep.

Another thing, Mary asks me not to use deodorant, she tells me she loves the 'smell' of  Maigh on me, although I don't notice any. If Maigh and I do something at night, Mary will stay in bed with me the next morning, just snuggled into me. 

HAHAHAHAHAH

I would never define you as boring

But believe me

if done with gentleness and a lot of lube, anal is a something to try at least once

A woman is in full possession only of the portions of herself which she gives to a man

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HAHAHAHAHAH

I would never define you as boring

But believe me

if done with gentleness and a lot of lube, anal is a something to try at least once

A woman is in full possession only of the portions of herself which she gives to a man

Both of them said, ummmm, no. Rofl.

• Haha 1
On 30 June 2018 at 11:14 PM, spywareonya said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Anyway, as a girl, I love it!

Mmmmm. Well I can hurt them just doing normal things, I don't want to cause any more pain.

Think about it, lol

• Haha 1