Knickers (or panties) anyone else love them

Dickknicks

I am totally addicted to girls knickers (hence my nickname) it's a lifelong fascination, I just love them. I am always keeping a lookout for casual sightings when I am out and about. These wonderful short skirts give so many fabulous opportunities for knicker lovers like myself, from the simple bending over, or squatting to the stolen glimpses on the stairs. All knicker viewing is nice but when the skirt is in the view it's just heaven.

I love upskirt sites, but the Russian ones, where the guys get away with blatantly lifting unsuspecting girls skirts on the subway escalators, are just mind blowing. It amazes me how they get away with it! sometimes they get caught but the girls just pull the skirt down quickly, or tell them off. No great fuss made, not like there would be in this country!

So many girls seem to be quite happy to let you see their knickers, maybe enjoy it even. I will tell you of a couple of times when I have been allowed to look, and invite anyone else to share similar experiences, or even just good sightings, they have had.

Quite a number of years ago now, in my youth, I was up at London's Bayswater road. For those that know it there is a fountain type area halfway along it (in Hyde park) with a grassy slope just to the left as you walk in past the old ornate pond (if it's still there that is). Anyway I spotted a girl lying on her tummy in the sun reading her book, skirt obviously right back to her bum cheeks,long bare legs showing. Not too many people about, I wandered over for a look. I was greeted with lovely slim thighs, nice and open at the top and the most gorgeous pair of white knickers covering her pussy. That view from behind like that is wonderful. I stopped transfixed and took in the view, but she heard me or her sixth sense told her I was looking. Anyway she looked back over her shoulder at me. Never one to scurry off, I grinned at her and cheekily said 'hope you don't mind me looking at your knickers' to which she replied, and this is absolutely true, 'be my guest' and went back to her book. Needless to say I was her guest for a short while. Wonderful experience that sticks in my mind as though it was only yesterday.

The next experience was very recently, just this past summer. I was in one of these entertainment exchange type shops with rows of DVD's stands backing onto each other. at the end of an isle, I spotted a darling squatting to look at DVD's with a short loose skirt on, right at the end of the isle, so all one had to do was squat and look at the vids in the stand behind to be two feet in front of her. Anyway seizing my opportunity I squatted down, selected a DVD to study, and looked straight between her legs. gorgeous view of her tight pink knickers outlining bulging pussy lips, in that squatting position like that it's all open to the view. I suddenly looked up and saw she was watching me but not covering up. I smiled at her and looked back down at her crutch again. She let me look for absolutely ages, shifting around, even spreading her knees a little wider for me. Just when I thought I couldn't take the excitement any longer, she got up and joined her guy in the store, but we kept exchanging little glaces and smiles across the store while we were there. A little secret moment of huge pleasure between the two of us.

Any one else got any experiences to share.

• Like 3
I am totally addicted to girls knickers (hence my nickname) it's a lifelong fascination, I just love them. I am always keeping a lookout for casual sightings when I am out and about. These wonderful short skirts give so many fabulous opportunities for knicker lovers like myself, from the simple bending over, or squatting to the stolen glimpses on the stairs. All knicker viewing is nice but when the skirt is in the view it's just heaven.

I love upskirt sites, but the Russian ones, where the guys get away with blatantly lifting unsuspecting girls skirts on the subway escalators, are just mind blowing. It amazes me how they get away with it! sometimes they get caught but the girls just pull the skirt down quickly, or tell them off. No great fuss made, not like there would be in this country!

So many girls seem to be quite happy to let you see their knickers, maybe enjoy it even. I will tell you of a couple of times when I have been allowed to look, and invite anyone else to share similar experiences, or even just good sightings, they have had.

Quite a number of years ago now, in my youth, I was up at London's Bayswater road. For those that know it there is a fountain type area halfway along it (in Hyde park) with a grassy slope just to the left as you walk in past the old ornate pond (if it's still there that is). Anyway I spotted a girl lying on her tummy in the sun reading her book, skirt obviously right back to her bum cheeks,long bare legs showing. Not too many people about, I wandered over for a look. I was greeted with lovely slim thighs, nice and open at the top and the most gorgeous pair of white knickers covering her pussy. That view from behind like that is wonderful. I stopped transfixed and took in the view, but she heard me or her sixth sense told her I was looking. Anyway she looked back over her shoulder at me. Never one to scurry off, I grinned at her and cheekily said 'hope you don't mind me looking at your knickers' to which she replied, and this is absolutely true, 'be my guest' and went back to her book. Needless to say I was her guest for a short while. Wonderful experience that sticks in my mind as though it was only yesterday.

The next experience was very recently, just this past summer. I was in one of these entertainment exchange type shops with rows of DVD's stands backing onto each other. at the end of an isle, I spotted a darling squatting to look at DVD's with a short loose skirt on, right at the end of the isle, so all one had to do was squat and look at the vids in the stand behind to be two feet in front of her. Anyway seizing my opportunity I squatted down, selected a DVD to study, and looked straight between her legs. gorgeous view of her tight pink knickers outlining bulging pussy lips, in that squatting position like that it's all open to the view. I suddenly looked up and saw she was watching me but not covering up. I smiled at her and looked back down at her crutch again. She let me look for absolutely ages, shifting around, even spreading her knees a little wider for me. Just when I thought I couldn't take the excitement any longer, she got up and joined her guy in the store, but we kept exchanging little glaces and smiles across the store while we were there. A little secret moment of huge pleasure between the two of us.

Any one else got any experiences to share.

Nice view there.A few months ago,i was in my town centre,and where sometimes you get shop windows that are above pavement level,is a jewellers,and the young lady was attending to the display inside the shop,but squat down,so i pretended i was just looking in the window.She didnt seem to see me for about a minute,giving me ample time to see she had on a white and pink dots thong.She just moved a little,closed her legs a bit more and carried on.Very nice,the sensation you get of a semi erection,when no-one knows.

• Like 1
While I am not really a fan of panties, sometimes just being able to see something that you are not "supposed to" see can be enjoyable. My theory is that ladies panties are not one of the best things in the world, but sometimes they are next to it :cool::whistling::devilish::biggrin:

Yes,its like the element of "naughtiness" about them that makes them sexy,either on or off!

• Like 1

I think to get hold of a girls panties,and as long as not reeking of piss etc,but just worn for a few hours,to sniff at them is one of the most erotic things.I once got hold of a warm pair of a girlfriends friend once and only had 15 mins with them,but boy,did i enjoy them...

• Like 1
Hello fannywatcher, I wondered whether you will enjoy these...?

[ATTACH=full]25366[/ATTACH]

Oh wow Sally what a fantastic pic. That certainly hit the spot, if you know what I mean! That is so sexy.... Can't begin to tell you how much I would love to smell those delicious panties. Being able to look inside your dirty knicks like that is pure heaven. Thank you so much for posting that delightful photo on my thread you sexy darling.

• Like 1
white knickers are gorgeous but doesn't her white girl juice show up so well against the black. sooo sexy I bet it tastes good too.

Absolutely!It wasnt a complaint i can assure you of that!!I just have a thing for white knickers...They also show stains quite well.:wet:

i wonder what you think of some of mine. heehee :redface:

[ATTACH=full]26337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26338[/ATTACH]

Oh beautiful Hun, sooo sexy! Both delicious but I like the blue thong best. Pretty thong and so dirty. I would love to sniff that all over. Those white pussy marks look as though they would smell and taste so good. Thanks for sharing them,it's a real treat to be able to see inside your dirty panties like that. Instant hard on fantasies !

• Like 1
I too like the blue thong

:wink:

As you know i'm a fan of all your Naughty experiences puddlys , so your panties are very well known to me . In being very appreciative at being able to view them . Like the 2 pair here . plus the many pictures you have shared with me over at E.P.

Though here I can really write arousing replies to you & not get a T.O.S. either !!

So you panties really making my cock throb over what I'm looking at . GREAT :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep on posting please !!

Kevin

What's a T.O.S. Kev, and E.P. Sounds interesting! You obviously know this sexy darling from other places.

• Like 1
i wonder what you think of some of mine. heehee :redface:

[ATTACH=full]26337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]26338[/ATTACH]

Puddyls,you saucy girl,i cant deny i would enjoy shooting my wad into them...Thanks for the horny pics!!:wink:

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...