Parking Lot Pee

Nice story Chrissy, it should qualify for two ratings, a "like" and a "funny" :biggrin:

I was expecting your date to want to watch or even stand next to you and let go. I guess that was your plan as well :biggrin::biggrin:

I have heard about a girl getting pregnant . Even though she had worn panties on the night in question of when she had been fertilized . it seems that the 2 of them were making out on her bed . With both of them wearing their underwear at the time . It had happened . That the action between them was really HOT . That some how his sperm had migrated through the wet crotch of the girl's panties . To swim up the vagina . into her uterus . Then seek out the egg to meld with it in fertilizing it !!

It also seems that the girl was very aroused as well . That she had leaked quite a amount of Girl Juice . To make it possible for the guys sperm to follow the path to victory , so to speak of :wink: :wink: :O_o: :meh:

An actual case that has happen in real life ....................

Read bout dis in da onion?

• 4 weeks later...
Saturday evening I went out with one of my friends. We hooked up with four other people at a nice Italian restaurant in an upscale suburban neighborhood not too far from where I live. Parking in this area is rather limited, and we ended up parking in a metered parking lot about two blocks from the restaurant. Dinner was very good. I had two glasses of wine along with several glasses of water with dinner and a cup of coffee with desert. After dinner, we walked back to the car. It was cold, temperatures right at freezing and a very light misting of rain made for a miserable evening, weather-wise. Walking through the damp cold and the fact that I hadn’t used the restroom before leaving the restaurant suddenly made me feel the urge to pee. I was barely holding it in by the time we made it to the car. My date got in, but I told him I needed to take care of something. I walked to the front of the car, stepped on the sidewalk and with my back to the car; I lifted my tight knit dress and intended to relieve myself into the bare bushes (it’s late fall, almost winter) that lined the walkway. Trying to be reasonably discrete with my coat shielding my rear, I started to let go with a powerful stream. Just then a SUV pulled in to the parking space one spot over to the right of where I was standing. A middle aged guy got out and walked to the parking meter on the sidewalk in front of his car. He made like he was checking the meter. Although I think he was checking me more than the parking meter. He was standing no more than fifteen feet away from me when he asked if it was necessary to “feed” the meter. Signs all over the place stated, “Free Parking after 6 PM”, it was after 9 PM. A blind man couldn’t have missed the signs. As I was nonchalantly wetting the bushes, I replied that it was not necessary. He commented that the damp, cold weather “goes right through you”. My response was, “it makes me need to pee”. As I was finishing, he walked through the parking lot to the steps leading to the business area. I pulled my dress down, got into the car and we left. My guy-friend, who witnessed this whole scene from the driver’s seat, thought I was crazy. He couldn’t understand how I could just stand there relieving myself while having a conversation with this guy.

If you were my friend I would've offered you my mouth in the warm car. :)

• 1 year later...