December 22nd - Happy 1 Year Anniversary WatchGirlsPeeing.com!

I'm afraid today's advent calendar is just an announcement - well actually no, it's more than that, it's a celebration!

1 year ago today I created this website without any idea if anyone would join. Here we are now, rapidly approaching 40,000 posts with well over 7,000 registered users and 1000's of page views every single day. The best part? This is just the beginning! 2015 will bring lots of new features and developments for the site, and I'm confident with your continued support WatchGirlsPeeing.com will continue to grow and become something truly amazing.

Thank you so much for being a part of this site's success. I hope you stick around for year 2!

• 3 weeks later...

Bonus - FINAL chance to win an entry for the raffle to win a year of premium membership!

Post a link to the first ever post made on this forum (hint: I made it).

The first person to do this (I'll be impressed if anyone can) wins. Good luck!

Wow that was close Sophie! It's not much of a consolation prize, but I'm impressed you all responded so quickly.

Congratulations Egwalrus, I'll add your raffle entry when I update the list tomorrow.

Technically it's the second post ever made on the forum. :tongue:

watchgirlspeeing.com/posts/1 leads to an error (I imagine it was deleted)

Hm, I actually specify in the thread that it's my/the first ever post on the forum. Quite possibly when I installed the forum software it came with a default example post which was deleted as you said. Good spot. :p

I'm afraid today's advent calendar is just an announcement - well actually no, it's more than that, it's a celebration!

1 year ago today I created this website without any idea if anyone would join. Here we are now, rapidly approaching 40,000 posts with well over 7,000 registered users and 1000's of page views every single day. The best part? This is just the beginning! 2015 will bring lots of new features and developments for the site, and I'm confident with your continued support WatchGirlsPeeing.com will continue to grow and become something truly amazing.

Thank you so much for being a part of this site's success. I hope you stick around for year 2!

Thank you for starting it. I am only fairly new on here, but so glad I found it. It's great to find so many like minded guys and gals all sharing so many of my 'kinky' loves and fetishes.

Happy Christamas, and a great new year, to all who read this.

Dick.

Yes I am fairly new to the website also. I did not realise how popular it is to watch girls peeing. It has been a revelation to me to find out that there are several websites out there and to my suprise have been going for years. I thought it was just me that found pleasure in watching the girls peeing, but oh no it's very popular.

A big thank you to the people who run this site and a bigger thank you to the ladies who allow us to watch you pee, wow it's so beautiful and sexy.

• Like 1