1st December - Pissing & Flashing in Public (Video)

Hello and welcome to the WatchGirlsPeeing.com 2014 advent calendar. There's no chocolate I'm afraid, but there is a daily treat or competition, which I think you might like even more!

1st December brings you a girl who loves pissing and flashing outside, despite the cold weather. You can play the video below, or if it's not working, you may either have to 1) sign in to your Google account or 2) press the 'download' button and watch it on your computer. If you have any problems with this, be sure to let me know. Also please leave a comment if you're liking the advent calendar!

[drive]0B1S_9cHSYXDWaDV1UW1qMnVFcVU[/drive]

See you tomorrow for day 2!

• Like 4
Hello and welcome to the WatchGirlsPeeing.com 2014 advent calendar. There's no chocolate I'm afraid, but there is a daily treat or competition, which I think you might like even more!

1st December brings you a girl who loves pissing and flashing outside, despite the cold weather. You can play the video below, or if it's not working, you may either have to 1) sign in to your Google account or 2) press the 'download' button and watch it on your computer. If you have any problems with this, be sure to let me know. Also please leave a comment if you're liking the advent calendar!

She has nice jingle bells!

Now that there is some content, it seems pretty good.:thumbsup:

Apologies about the delay in being able to see this - luckily you can 'revisit' any of the previous advent calendar treats, so it doesn't really matter that nobody was able to view this one until the 2nd December. There's loads more in store for each of the days so be sure to check back! :)

that was a great vid and the girl doing it looked like she was having fun, nice tits to

Love the open crotch tights, very handy and saves the ladies taking their knickers off in the cold weather. It would also be handy as an instant winter hand warmer without having to go through loads of clothing just go straight to the hot pussy with your hands.

Yes definately liked the jingle bells as fannywatcher has stated.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what a darling. Fab tits and a delicious pissing pussy. I loved watching her wipe at the end, but then the wiping of a pussy is a bit of a kink of mine! How I would love to be a male attendant in a liberated ladies public loo, whose sole job was to wipe the ladies pussy's after they had pissed. A real public service

• Like 1