Ashley & Lizz together in December

MissPiss

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am getting together with AshleyDobbs first week in December. So if anyone wants to order a custom video please let me know. There really isn't anything we won't do. We do Pee (of course) fart, giantess, stockings, diapers, balloons, domination, strap-on ect. . . . what ever your heart desires we can make it happen.

promo1.jpg.c37d654e2f439626da030f037be4a64a.jpg

Lizz :wink:

It would be Great to see a Giantess video of you & Ashley Dobbs being 2 giantess out for some fun in the country side peeing a gusher every where you Hearts desire when ever your bladders . As Giantess get really full . So that you refill all the lakes . make all the streams & rivers flow full with your amount of peeing you 2 TALL Girls do :wink: :wink:

Have fun you 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :O_o:

Hi Kevin,

Yes I agree mixing Pee Fetish and Giantess Fetish together does make for a great production and lots of fun. However this trip is a working trip so we are focusing on custom orders and not necessarily requests for our sites. But thanks again Kevin.

Lizz

• 1 month later...