A Bit Of Fun On Our Way Home From The Pub!

Here is an other true wetting experience story. It's about how crazy I and two of my friends became after having way too much beer and shots at the pub. A pretty embarrassing behaviour by three young women, who should have known better :redface:! What do you think?

A nice, mild summer night last August we were three merry and tipsified girls leaving a pub. I must admit that we all had had a couple of too many pints of beer and shots during the evening. Before we left we went to the toilets to pee, but it was a long line of ladies before us, and after a giggly discussion we came to the optimistic conclusion, that we could easily hold on for a while more. I tittered covertly. We were going to round off the evening at Christina's place, and it was a rather long walk. I felt that I should have great difficulties to hold on all the way. And I hoped that that would go for the others too.

I was right! After only about five minutes Monica stopped and crossed her legs.

"Shit! I should have peed at the pub! I really need to pee now!" She panted.

"Me too", Cristina whimpered, "I don't know, if I'll make it all the way home!" She shoved her red skirt in between her thighs and pressed upon her crotch.

I thought it was time for me to do my bit.

"Same here! And I know for sure, that I won't make it! If only there was the tiniest little bush to hide behind, but there are only buildings and streets as long as you can see." I was tiptoeing on the spot.

We all began to giggle. We were really a screamingly funny spectacle. We were drunkenly reeling on the pavement with firm grips on our crotches. It was a brilliant opportunity, I thought, too good to be blown...

"Hey, girls", I began in a cheerful voice, "Let's have some fun! We know, that there isn't a chance we'll hold on all the way. Let's pretend we're little girls, wetting ourselves here, there and everywhere! We're wearing skirts so there won't be any wet patches visible. It could be really droll, if you dare! Actually, even if we don't dare, we'll probably wet ourselves anyway, hehe!"

I didn't have to be afraid, that Christina and Monica should chicken out. In their drunken states they thought my idea was hilarious! Laughing we decided, that we should try to walk as normally as possible, trying not to show, that we were desperate to pee. We should also try to not let everything go in one go, but save our pee so we could distribute it on several occasions.

Already while we were discussing the procedure, we started to leak. First out was Monica. Suddenly she parted her legs, and a spurt of pee hit the ground between her feet! The first spurt was followed by another, which made both Christina and me to yell:

"Stop it! Don't waste all your pee!"

After yet another spurt she managed to stop the flow.

"Wow! It felt sooo good!" She exclaimed. "My panties feel so wet and cosy! Look how wet they are!" She lifted her skirt for us to see. Her light yellow silk panties were dripping wet in the crotch, and the wetness had made them almost totally see-through. I noticed that her pussy was shaved, clean as a baby's. And hadn't she been a real baby now, wetting herself like that! The sight was so arousing! She gave her pussy a quick rubbing before letting it down. She moaned a little.

I was the next in turn. I'd been so desperately trying to hold my pee in, and now I didn't feel the little stream, that started to fill my panties and then slowly make its way through them, trickling down my thighs. It was when I felt the wet stream on my thighs, I got aware of, that I was wetting myself like a little kid. I lifted my skirt, and in the next second I came, and pee gushed down, splashing on the hard pavement! My orgasm made me give away a muffled scream. I tried not to be too loud, but it was enough to make a passing young woman turn her head and look at me. She continued her walk, but as I'd lifted my skirt up to my waist, she must have seen, that I was peeing myself. I put a hand on my pussy to help stopping the pee, and before I let down the skirt, I too gave my pussy a quick rubbing. I felt how wet and also sticky my pink cotton panties were.

"Vikka! You crazy girl!" Yelled Monica. "You got an orgasm! You're so naughty!"

"Vikka had an orgasm! Vikka had an orgasm!" Christina called out. Her enthusiasm made her lose control, and she too started to pee herself. From the beginning it was a strong spurt, that hit the pavement with a splash! Hastily she hitched up her skirt. I stared at her with open mouth. She was so sexy! She wore chestnut coloured nylon stockings with white garters running up her pale thighs and in under her light blue, very thin silk panties. Her pee ran with a thick stream between her parted legs. She put a hand at her crotch, trying to stop the flow, but it took a little while before she managed to do so. In the meantime her pee welled out through her panties, around her hand and between her fingers.

I took a rapid glance at Monica. I could see that she was as aroused by the sight as I was; like me she had one hand pushing her skirt in between her thighs and rubbing her pussy!

If Monica and I was aroused, so was also Christina! Even when she'd eventually succeeded to stop peeing, she continued to rub her pussy!

We were a sight for gods! Three tipsy girls stumbling around on the pavement, furiously masturbating! But suddenly Monica caught sight of two couples approaching us.

"Look out! People coming!" She called out.

Christina hastily pulled down her skirt, and trying to look as normal as possible, we continued to walk.

Five minutes later Monica announced:

"Girls! I can walk and pee at the same time! Look!"

We looked. It was amazing! Thin streams of pee were trickling down her legs, and Monica was walking on as everything was just normal. We passed a cinema with groups of people outside, and making her way through the crowd she went on peeing. I don't think anyone noticed it!

We crossed a small park not far from Cristina's place. I was very, very horny and longed for an opportunity to fondle my pussy. So, when I detected a park bench, I suggested, that we should sit down and empty our bladders. The others thought it was a brilliant idea.

The park was empty of people, so we hitched up our skirts and sat down. I'd purposely placed myself very close to Christina, and felt her warm thigh against mine. I knew, that both she and Monica was straight, both of them having boyfriends. But I couldn't help myself; I was so terribly horny! And seen the other two now and then rubbing their pussies during our walk, I knew they were pretty aroused too! I took a deep breath and put a hand on her thigh.

"I must feel how wet your panties are", I said. "Do you mind if I do?"

"It's alright", she answered thickly and giggled. "Go ahead!"

I stroke my hand over her stocking tops and continued slowly and gently over the bare skin until I reached her panties. Oh, they were so wet! I felt her pussy under the soaking panties. It was so warm and thick! Then I felt her panties getting even more wet! She was peeing on my hand! It was only a little spurt at first, but then it was like a sluice opened and her pee gushed through her panties and between my fingers. I began to rub her pussy over her panties. I found her throbbing clit and caressed it with gentle moves. She panted! And now I also felt a hand on my thigh. It was Monica's hand! She'd been watching and got so horny, that she began to caress me. Up to my pussy, and when her hand reached it I began to pee myself. Right on her hand! She began to caress my pussy with eager fingers. And I continued to caress Christina. I pressed her panties deep in her pussy with two fingers and stroke them firmly against the front of her vagina. She let out muffled screams, which mixed with my groans and simultaneously we both got huge orgasms! I pulled out my fingers from her vagina and a strong gush of pee and maybe something else squirted out penetrating her panties! I came in one strong orgasm after the other, peeing like a maniac!

When our orgasms had ebbed out, both Christina and I turned to Monica. I noticed that Christina really wanted to caress the pussy, why I concentrated on Monica's tits. And mouth, I pushed my tongue in between her lips and let it whirl around hers. She responded to my kiss and we went on kissing, while I managed to free her tits from her bra. I caressed them gently and fondled her nipples making them grow and get hard. In the meantime Christina kneeled between Monica's legs and began to kiss and lick her pussy! Now and then getting a potion of pee, generously administrated by Monica. I reflected, that they did very well, considering they were straight! And obviously Monica was very satisfied with the treatment Christina provided her. It was fortunate that Christina and I were kissing, when she got a mighty orgasm. Otherwise the whole neighborhood would have heard her screams! Now they got muffled by my mouth.

I love having sex with straight girls! When they get on it and lose their inhibitions, they get so enthusiastic and eager, that it gives sapphic sex a new dimension! Monica and I stayed the whole night at Christina's, and what a night it was!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Here is an other true wetting experience story. It's about how crazy I and two of my friends became after having way too much beer and shots at the pub. A pretty embarrassing behaviour by three young women, who should have known better :redface:! What do you think?

A nice, mild summer night last August we were three merry and tipsified girls leaving a pub. I must admit that we all had had a couple of too many pints of beer and shots during the evening. Before we left we went to the toilets to pee, but it was a long line of ladies before us, and after a giggly discussion we came to the optimistic conclusion, that we could easily hold on for a while more. I tittered covertly. We were going to round off the evening at Christina's place, and it was a rather long walk. I felt that I should have great difficulties to hold on all the way. And I hoped that that would go for the others too.

I was right! After only about five minutes Monica stopped and crossed her legs.

"Shit! I should have peed at the pub! I really need to pee now!" She panted.

"Me too", Cristina whimpered, "I don't know, if I'll make it all the way home!" She shoved her red skirt in between her thighs and pressed upon her crotch.

I thought it was time for me to do my bit.

"Same here! And I know for sure, that I won't make it! If only there was the tiniest little bush to hide behind, but there are only buildings and streets as long as you can see." I was tiptoeing on the spot.

We all began to giggle. We were really a screamingly funny spectacle. We were drunkenly reeling on the pavement with firm grips on our crotches. It was a brilliant opportunity, I thought, too good to be blown...

"Hey, girls", I began in a cheerful voice, "Let's have some fun! We know, that there isn't a chance we'll hold on all the way. Let's pretend we're little girls, wetting ourselves here, there and everywhere! We're wearing skirts so there won't be any wet patches visible. It could be really droll, if you dare! Actually, even if we don't dare, we'll probably wet ourselves anyway, hehe!"

I didn't have to be afraid, that Christina and Monica should chicken out. In their drunken states they thought my idea was hilarious! Laughing we decided, that we should try to walk as normally as possible, trying not to show, that we were desperate to pee. We should also try to not let everything go in one go, but save our pee so we could distribute it on several occasions.

Already while we were discussing the procedure, we started to leak. First out was Monica. Suddenly she parted her legs, and a spurt of pee hit the ground between her feet! The first spurt was followed by another, which made both Christina and me to yell:

"Stop it! Don't waste all your pee!"

After yet another spurt she managed to stop the flow.

"Wow! It felt sooo good!" She exclaimed. "My panties feel so wet and cosy! Look how wet they are!" She lifted her skirt for us to see. Her light yellow silk panties were dripping wet in the crotch, and the wetness had made them almost totally see-through. I noticed that her pussy was shaved, clean as a baby's. And hadn't she been a real baby now, wetting herself like that! The sight was so arousing! She gave her pussy a quick rubbing before letting it down. She moaned a little.

I was the next in turn. I'd been so desperately trying to hold my pee in, and now I didn't feel the little stream, that started to fill my panties and then slowly make its way through them, trickling down my thighs. It was when I felt the wet stream on my thighs, I got aware of, that I was wetting myself like a little kid. I lifted my skirt, and in the next second I came, and pee gushed down, splashing on the hard pavement! My orgasm made me give away a muffled scream. I tried not to be too loud, but it was enough to make a passing young woman turn her head and look at me. She continued her walk, but as I'd lifted my skirt up to my waist, she must have seen, that I was peeing myself. I put a hand on my pussy to help stopping the pee, and before I let down the skirt, I too gave my pussy a quick rubbing. I felt how wet and also sticky my pink cotton panties were.

"Vikka! You crazy girl!" Yelled Monica. "You got an orgasm! You're so naughty!"

"Vikka had an orgasm! Vikka had an orgasm!" Christina called out. Her enthusiasm made her lose control, and she too started to pee herself. From the beginning it was a strong spurt, that hit the pavement with a splash! Hastily she hitched up her skirt. I stared at her with open mouth. She was so sexy! She wore chestnut coloured nylon stockings with white garters running up her pale thighs and in under her light blue, very thin silk panties. Her pee ran with a thick stream between her parted legs. She put a hand at her crotch, trying to stop the flow, but it took a little while before she managed to do so. In the meantime her pee welled out through her panties, around her hand and between her fingers.

I took a rapid glance at Monica. I could see that she was as aroused by the sight as I was; like me she had one hand pushing her skirt in between her thighs and rubbing her pussy!

If Monica and I was aroused, so was also Christina! Even when she'd eventually succeeded to stop peeing, she continued to rub her pussy!

We were a sight for gods! Three tipsy girls stumbling around on the pavement, furiously masturbating! But suddenly Monica caught sight of two couples approaching us.

"Look out! People coming!" She called out.

Christina hastily pulled down her skirt, and trying to look as normal as possible, we continued to walk.

Five minutes later Monica announced:

"Girls! I can walk and pee at the same time! Look!"

We looked. It was amazing! Thin streams of pee were trickling down her legs, and Monica was walking on as everything was just normal. We passed a cinema with groups of people outside, and making her way through the crowd she went on peeing. I don't think anyone noticed it!

We crossed a small park not far from Cristina's place. I was very, very horny and longed for an opportunity to fondle my pussy. So, when I detected a park bench, I suggested, that we should sit down and empty our bladders. The others thought it was a brilliant idea.

The park was empty of people, so we hitched up our skirts and sat down. I'd purposely placed myself very close to Christina, and felt her warm thigh against mine. I knew, that both she and Monica was straight, both of them having boyfriends. But I couldn't help myself; I was so terribly horny! And seen the other two now and then rubbing their pussies during our walk, I knew they were pretty aroused too! I took a deep breath and put a hand on her thigh.

"I must feel how wet your panties are", I said. "Do you mind if I do?"

"It's alright", she answered thickly and giggled. "Go ahead!"

I stroke my hand over her stocking tops and continued slowly and gently over the bare skin until I reached her panties. Oh, they were so wet! I felt her pussy under the soaking panties. It was so warm and thick! Then I felt her panties getting even more wet! She was peeing on my hand! It was only a little spurt at first, but then it was like a sluice opened and her pee gushed through her panties and between my fingers. I began to rub her pussy over her panties. I found her throbbing clit and caressed it with gentle moves. She panted! And now I also felt a hand on my thigh. It was Monica's hand! She'd been watching and got so horny, that she began to caress me. Up to my pussy, and when her hand reached it I began to pee myself. Right on her hand! She began to caress my pussy with eager fingers. And I continued to caress Christina. I pressed her panties deep in her pussy with two fingers and stroke them firmly against the front of her vagina. She let out muffled screams, which mixed with my groans and simultaneously we both got huge orgasms! I pulled out my fingers from her vagina and a strong gush of pee and maybe something else squirted out penetrating her panties! I came in one strong orgasm after the other, peeing like a maniac!

When our orgasms had ebbed out, both Christina and I turned to Monica. I noticed that Christina really wanted to caress the pussy, why I concentrated on Monica's tits. And mouth, I pushed my tongue in between her lips and let it whirl around hers. She responded to my kiss and we went on kissing, while I managed to free her tits from her bra. I caressed them gently and fondled her nipples making them grow and get hard. In the meantime Christina kneeled between Monica's legs and began to kiss and lick her pussy! Now and then getting a potion of pee, generously administrated by Monica. I reflected, that they did very well, considering they were straight! And obviously Monica was very satisfied with the treatment Christina provided her. It was fortunate that Christina and I were kissing, when she got a mighty orgasm. Otherwise the whole neighborhood would have heard her screams! Now they got muffled by my mouth.

I love having sex with straight girls! When they get on it and lose their inhibitions, they get so enthusiastic and eager, that it gives sapphic sex a new dimension! Monica and I stayed the whole night at Christina's, and what a night it was!

Vikka,another saucy tale there!I liked the descriptions of all your underwear too.That sure sounds like a good night,a nice threesome!Those pink panties seem to work for you..Thanks for sharing your sexy adventures with us!

@Vikka: You write your story so realistically that it is like I was a voyeur present viewing the scene. Wow!

I am also just fascinated that you can orgasm thru the act of peeing and just thinking about it.

Vikka, I just can't tear myself away from your sexy account. So here 6 hours later, I have had to reread it again for the third or fourth time.

I am reminded of a model on Yanks.com answering the standard question about the first time that she orgasmed. She stated that it was a case that she needed to Pee quite badly. She put her hand down to her pussy to rub it. This lessened the intense Pee feeling, so she continued to do so. It came to a point of explosion. After that she was hooked.

Vikka, I just can't tear myself away from your sexy account. So here 6 hours later, I have had to reread it again for the third or fourth time.

I am reminded of a model on Yanks.com answering the standard question about the first time that she orgasmed. She stated that it was a case that she needed to Pee quite badly. She put her hand down to her pussy to rub it. This lessened the intense Pee feeling, so she continued to do so. It came to a point of explosion. After that she was hooked.

This reminds me of the time, when I first got aware of having sexual feelings. I've written about that experience and posted it a couple of years ago on Omorashi.org. Reading your post I thought I might post the story here as well. Ok, here it comes:

Teenager and becoming a sexual being.

This is the story about how I became aware of my sexuality.

I was thirteen years and one month old. We (my parents and I) had moved from Annecy, France, to Paris and then to Stockholm, Sweden, because of my father's work. After two years in Stockholm my father was called back to Paris. At that point of time my parents were seeking a divorce. My mother decided to stay in Stockholm. Both she and I had been firmly established there and got new friends. And she didn't think it would be good for me to change milieu again. I'd learnt very fast to speak Swedish fluently (though with a French accent). Besides that, my mother's aunt, grandma's sister, lived in Stockholm and both she and I loved her very much.

Well, I'd just had my first menstruation. No big deal, my mother had told me about it, that I soon was going to get it and that it was nothing to be afraid of. It certainly didn't bring any sudden visible changes on my body. I was really disappointed that my menstruation didn't start a transformation of me into a more woman-like person! It didn't seem fair that most of my female class mates had breasts and I hadn't... Well, at least mine were very small...Most of them had pussy hair and some were shaving their pussies, while I looked like a baby anyhow! I was still tiny, smallest of my class, with a boyish body. I asked my mother if I couldn't have a bra. She took me in her arms and said gently:

"I'm so happy that you still are my little, wonderful girl that doesn't yet need a bra!" And then she kissed me and for the moment I didn't feel a yearning for a bra any longer.

But after my first menstruation I began to feel certain sensations in the lower part of my body. They appeared after I've gone to bed at night. It kind of tingled... Like I had to pee. I went to the toilet and tried to pee although I had done that just before I'd gone to bed. No result. Not a drop. So I went back to bed and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. I felt so restless! And I still felt like I had to pee. I tossed about in my bed. I rubbed my thighs against each other. But that only seemed to make the tingling more intense. So intense that I started to be afraid of losing control and wet my bed! I put a hand on my pussy to try to prevent that from happening. It was funny! It felt kind of nice but to my horror it tingled even stronger so I rushed to the toilet once again! This time I managed to pee a little and then I went to bed. At this point I was pretty tired and fell asleep.

It went on like that night after night. But with the difference that I began to enjoy the tingle in my pussy! I learned that I could intense the feeling by rubbing my thighs against each other but when I'd done that for a while it always felt that if I continued I would pee myself, why I stopped... Instead I went up and peed and that seemed to ease the tingle enough so that I could sleep.

Then one night it really felt like I was going to pee when I was rubbing my thighs and in panic I put my hand on my pussy! Oh, it was all wet! Maybe I did pee a little... But it didn't feel like pee... It was more kind of slippery! And then it was my pussy... Usually it was very tight but now it was wide-opened and kind of swollen! And a weird thing was that I wasn't able to lie still. My hips were moving restlessly! I jumped out of my bed and stepped in front of the large mirror I have in my room. Eww! My sleeping-panties had a big wet spot on their crotch! So, I must have peed a little, I thought. I pulled down my panties. My pussy looked so strange! As I already felt, it was swollen and wide-open and it glistened from moist! It was so wet that some drops fell down to the floor! Although the sensation I felt from my pussy was really wonderful, so strong and yet so sweet and tender, I was terrified! What was happening? Had I caught some sort of dangerous disease? I went to the toilet and sat there, trembling, for almost half an hour.

My fear made me cry but finally I felt a relief when I succeeded to pee. As my panties already were wet, I didn't bother to pull them down before I peed, which felt really nice.I went to bed after I've put on clean panties and fell into a restless sleep.

The day after I spent hours at my computer trying to find answers of what was happening to me. When I was finished I felt relieved! The result of my research was that obviously nothing was wrong with me. Quite the opposite! What I'd experienced was something very normal for a girl of my age! When certain things started to happen with her body... Instead of being on the verge of peeing myself, I'd got aroused and been on the verge of having my first orgasm ever! And the slippery fluids from my pussy were also something quite natural!

With my new knowledge I began to plan how and when I should bring about my first orgasm. But the story about that has to wait, because right now the hour is very late and I must go to bed. But one thing was for sure; my plans for how to get my first orgasm were going to include desperation and wetting myself! I'd got a few tips from browsing the web!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
This reminds me of the time, when I first got aware of having sexual feelings. I've written about that experience and posted it a couple of years ago on Omorashi.org. Reading your post I thought I might post the story here as well. Ok, here it comes:

Teenager and becoming a sexual being.

This is the story about how I became aware of my sexuality.

I was thirteen years and one month old. We (my parents and I) had moved from Annecy, France, to Paris and then to Stockholm, Sweden, because of my father's work. After two years in Stockholm my father was called back to Paris. At that point of time my parents were seeking a divorce. My mother decided to stay in Stockholm. Both she and I had been firmly established there and got new friends. And she didn't think it would be good for me to change milieu again. I'd learnt very fast to speak Swedish fluently (though with a French accent). Besides that, my mother's aunt, grandma's sister, lived in Stockholm and both she and I loved her very much.

Well, I'd just had my first menstruation. No big deal, my mother had told me about it, that I soon was going to get it and that it was nothing to be afraid of. It certainly didn't bring any sudden visible changes on my body. I was really disappointed that my menstruation didn't start a transformation of me into a more woman-like person! It didn't seem fair that most of my female class mates had breasts and I hadn't... Well, at least mine were very small...Most of them had pussy hair and some were shaving their pussies, while I looked like a baby anyhow! I was still tiny, smallest of my class, with a boyish body. I asked my mother if I couldn't have a bra. She took me in her arms and said gently:

"I'm so happy that you still are my little, wonderful girl that doesn't yet need a bra!" And then she kissed me and for the moment I didn't feel a yearning for a bra any longer.

But after my first menstruation I began to feel certain sensations in the lower part of my body. They appeared after I've gone to bed at night. It kind of tingled... Like I had to pee. I went to the toilet and tried to pee although I had done that just before I'd gone to bed. No result. Not a drop. So I went back to bed and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. I felt so restless! And I still felt like I had to pee. I tossed about in my bed. I rubbed my thighs against each other. But that only seemed to make the tingling more intense. So intense that I started to be afraid of losing control and wet my bed! I put a hand on my pussy to try to prevent that from happening. It was funny! It felt kind of nice but to my horror it tingled even stronger so I rushed to the toilet once again! This time I managed to pee a little and then I went to bed. At this point I was pretty tired and fell asleep.

It went on like that night after night. But with the difference that I began to enjoy the tingle in my pussy! I learned that I could intense the feeling by rubbing my thighs against each other but when I'd done that for a while it always felt that if I continued I would pee myself, why I stopped... Instead I went up and peed and that seemed to ease the tingle enough so that I could sleep.

Then one night it really felt like I was going to pee when I was rubbing my thighs and in panic I put my hand on my pussy! Oh, it was all wet! Maybe I did pee a little... But it didn't feel like pee... It was more kind of slippery! And then it was my pussy... Usually it was very tight but now it was wide-opened and kind of swollen! And a weird thing was that I wasn't able to lie still. My hips were moving restlessly! I jumped out of my bed and stepped in front of the large mirror I have in my room. Eww! My sleeping-panties had a big wet spot on their crotch! So, I must have peed a little, I thought. I pulled down my panties. My pussy looked so strange! As I already felt, it was swollen and wide-open and it glistened from moist! It was so wet that some drops fell down to the floor! Although the sensation I felt from my pussy was really wonderful, so strong and yet so sweet and tender, I was terrified! What was happening? Had I caught some sort of dangerous disease? I went to the toilet and sat there, trembling, for almost half an hour.

My fear made me cry but finally I felt a relief when I succeeded to pee. As my panties already were wet, I didn't bother to pull them down before I peed, which felt really nice.I went to bed after I've put on clean panties and fell into a restless sleep.

The day after I spent hours at my computer trying to find answers of what was happening to me. When I was finished I felt relieved! The result of my research was that obviously nothing was wrong with me. Quite the opposite! What I'd experienced was something very normal for a girl of my age! When certain things started to happen with her body... Instead of being on the verge of peeing myself, I'd got aroused and been on the verge of having my first orgasm ever! And the slippery fluids from my pussy were also something quite natural!

With my new knowledge I began to plan how and when I should bring about my first orgasm. But the story about that has to wait, because right now the hour is very late and I must go to bed. But one thing was for sure; my plans for how to get my first orgasm were going to include desperation and wetting myself! I'd got a few tips from browsing the web!

That is a very beautiful story,how young girls discover their sexuality,i bet for girls its a gradual thing,as a boy,you wake up with hard on-bingo youre a man!

Vikka, wow I love your story about the trip home from the pub, and how your friends deliberately wet themselves.

And the story about discovering your sexuality is actually quite interesting for me as a guy to read. I remember being a similar age and getting erections and not knowing what to do with them until someone told me, I seem to remember my first wank was really weird, soon became addictive though!

@Vikka: I find it so gracious of you to share on this forum a major change in your life. I find it a thrilling account.

I am reminded of a video on Yanks.com by Kelsey Obsession in which she gives a nice tutorial in her first squirting. She tells of having sex and feeling the need to Pee, so she goes to the bathroom to Pee. She tasted the liquid that came out and it did not taste like urine. This gave her the opinion that other women may have thought that they were Peeing when they were just finishing off a squirt.

I have captured a video link on my thread of her tutorial:

Video links (Members Only)

Video mentioned in Female Ejaculation - Squirting

last entry 6 Nov

Another first orgasm that tickled my fancy on Yanks.com comes from the model Maggie Coolridge:

to the standard Bio question:

How did you first discover masturbation, and how old were you at the time?

When I was eleven, after a dance class I was observing the creases in my nylons. I touched myself and became totally horny! It was so long ago. . .

Her interview by the Yanks camera lady can be found on YouTube using the keywords: "Masturbation yanks.com"

There are a number of interviews - you can look her up.