A funny one.

I was wiring lights and power points in a garage one Saturday with my girlfriend. This garage had a big door at the front (which was closed) to the left side was a smaller door and the back wall had a big long window at about shoulder height, and backed onto a railway line.

As the day went on I had gone out the side door and around the back of the garage to a gap of about two feet wide between the garage and a wire boundary line with the railway, and peed on the wall below the window.

Later on my girlfriend also went to the same spot to pee. I could see her from her chest up as she lowered her jeans and knickers and squat down, when suddenly the first train I had see that day came past. My girlfriend jumped up and ran back in the side door holding her jeans up to cover her bum, she said she had

only just started to pee and was not going out there again.

So I found a plastic bucket under the bench at the back of the garage and placed it in the middle of the floor, she then lowered her jeans and in a high squat continued with her pee, into the bucket. The noise of her pee hitting the plastic bucket was louder then the train that had past, she peed a long and hard piss, when she was done she pulled up her knicker (which had a small damp patch on them from jumping up and running back in) and then her jeans, she then emptied the bucket out of the side door into the grass.

She did pee one more time into the bucket, but that was no more then a dribble, I then peed into the bucket which I then emptied before we left the garage.

She did not think it funny that all the people on the train could have seen her peeing or her bum as she ran back in. I did.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...