High School Teacher Desperation

• 9 years later...

great story and well written, almost like being there. I know a teacher, often accident prone, who on two occasions wet her pants, but not in class but on her way to the toilet having had to leave class for fear of wetting herself in front of her students. One time she has on a sweater over her shirt, so she wrapped it around her tan pants (wet half way to her knees), more or less covering the wet areas. But as she said, she was sure her students knew of her accident going to the toilet and not being able to hold it once just inside the stall. The other time, similar setting, but she had on dark blue jeans and didn't wet them as much as the first time, but it was summer and she only  had on a shirt, so no way to cover up. While back in class she told me she stood behind the lectern, but she had to walk in with wet pants and she was sure her students knew. No one ever said anything. I told her I wished I was taking her classes.

• Like 1