Whats the naughtiest masturbate you ever did?

F.W

On here weve read how people have naughty pees,on someones sofa etc,all good.But when did you ever masturbate in a spontaneous,or unexpected way?

I think mine was when i was helping a girlfriend do up her flat,and she and her almost Dannii Minogue look-alike flat mate nipped out to the shops,for literally 15 minutes.

Long story short,by the time they returned,id rifled the flat mates wash basket,found pair of fragrant pink knickers,into bathroom,quick tug,they were very fragrant,cum,knickers back in basket,no-one any the wiser!

All 10 minutes tops.It was a strange feeling when they returned,i couldnt help thinking she just KNEW,what id done.Feminine intuition?

• Like 1
the naughtiest masturbating I did had got to be at my bfs parents and got caught haha I just cudnt wait ooops

Sophie,please do tell more,how you got caught wanking.(actually do girls call it wanking,or what,when its girls doing it?)Id love to know what happened.As with what i did,although i didnt get caught as such,my gfs sexy mate,was very cagey with me.I think she must have realised her wash basket had been disturbed somehow.Who cares,she smelt horny,and i had a thick juicy cum...However,me and my gf fell out a few weeks later,hmmmmmmmmmmm.:laugh:

wanking on the London to Liverpool train one afternoon! never got caught!

How did that come about?Was there a sexy lady in front of you and the thought of her going to the toilet on the train inflamed you?Do tell!

How did that come about?Was there a sexy lady in front of you and the thought of her going to the toilet on the train inflamed you?Do tell!

I was in a deserted carriage FW :-(

Just felt like a Sunday wank, and took a chance! Their were people walking through, but I kept my cock under the table and came in my briefs! Sorry!

• Like 2
I was in a deserted carriage FW :-(

Just felt like a Sunday wank, and took a chance! Their were people walking through, but I kept my cock under the table and came in my briefs! Sorry!

Great!I always think you should do this if there is a sexy girl sat in front of you or something,thinking of her peeing etc,and she doesnt know of it..I think there should be more public,yet discreet wanking!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Agree FW!!! I hope I can still find ways to have fun now! Always hopeful.

A number of weeks ago I had a Skype wank with another man, my wife was present and gave my cock a suck as he watched! I came first, which he enjoyed and then he came which my wife enjoyed!

Getting hard now.............................hehe

• Like 2

Nice topic....

For me for me when my now wife was my gf living down south called my mobile to let me hear her pee she knows I really love the sound while I was walking around tesco with my hand in my pocket I actually had cum down my leg

Nice topic....

For me for me when my now wife was my gf living down south called my mobile to let me hear her pee she knows I really love the sound while I was walking around tesco with my hand in my pocket I actually had cum down my leg

most excelleny ukpee!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...