So I was at my grandparants house plaing chatting but my litle cousin would not stop bouncing and pouncing around so when I stepped outside she had to come around bothering me .She is extremly ticklish but she can hold and she likes to mess around getting tickled and monkeying arroud just joshing like a kitten.I tickle her when I want to get her off me se doesn't weith much but enough.This day she was just too sticcky laing on my neck both handed plaing so I started tickling her I would not stop until she would promise to let me breathe a bit and leave me alone a bit,but I owerdid it she was already crouching down shaking and yayking for relieth but I just kept tickling her and sudenly she stopped wiglling yeeeped and run for the toilet, it was cleared to me by the wet spot on back of her shorts that too much tickling was too much for her.She peed herself silly.She gave me some space peace and quaiet at last and a funny storry.But she was the same again the next day I just looked at her and asked her if she needs to have another accident she went a bit red smilled and run away.She watches out if I am in a move to play now.