Experience Project Stories and Confessions from Kazzapee

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- Kazzapee

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Additional Disclaimer:

Before I started posting any stories I discussed this matter with steve25805 and mailed him two stories to give him an idea what I was talking about.

He was so kind and edited them - he added paragraphs (the stories were at that point only two big blocks of text), corrected a couple of minor spelling errors and inserted some missing full stops.

Apart from that he left the story unchanged.

I'd like to thank him for going through the stories and enhancing their readability. :D

The following stories are said two stories. Enjoy!

Handbag

Posted April 27th, 2011

By: Kazzapee

When I was 18 we had a firework display at our school. There was a girl called Clare who I hated. She was a proper rich bitch and used to show off all her stuff that her daddy bought her. I never got on with her and I think she may have started rumor's about me when we were younger. Anyway she was at the firework display as well at the back with all the cool kids. I got there late so I ended up behind her and her stupid friends and had to listen to her annoying voice until the fireworks started.

It had started to get a little cold and I realized I needed to pee. I was in a huge field but it was all open so no bushes to sneak behind or anything. I carried on watching for another 10 Min's or so and now was really feeling the need to pee. There was a 5 min break in the fireworks so I stood there trying to ignore Clare's conversation. Then a phone rang. "Oh that will be MY iphone" she said smugly as she bent down to get her phone out of her bag. She spoke to whoever it was and then put the phone back in her bag and put her bag back on the picnic blanket next to her. I had a very naughty thought about how nice it would be to pee in her bag and all over the stuff in it. I could feel my pussy start to get wet and swell and i felt a bit dizzy. The fireworks started again and as soon as they did she and her friends all took several steps forward so her bag was now behind her on the blanket.

I stepped forward so I could see in the bag. I could see a phone, some keys, a makeup bag and a hairbrush. I only stayed there for a few seconds so I could see what was in there, the firework flashes were perfect to light up everything. I also noted that her handbag was designer and knowing her it was the real deal. I was absolutely bursting by now and the fireworks were getting more and more spectacular as the the show neared its end. I knew that soon there would be a big finish as there is with all firework displays and everyone would be paying 100% attention to that and the noise would cover up the noise of me peeing. I felt so turned on I was a bit shaky.

I waited one more minute and then stepped forward, pulled my knickers to the side and squatted over her bag. The fireworks were going crazy and everyone was going oooh and watching intently. I looked down to make sure I was positioned right and made sure my skirt was out of the way. I saw in her bag her phone was at one end so I reached in and moved it into the middle on top of everything then I started to pee. I did a little pee at first to make sure it was on target ( it was because it went on her phone first time), then I just let out a very full bladder into her bag. It was so naughty that I was squatting right behind her filling her expensive bag with my smelly pee and hopefully ruining her phone and makeup as well. I hope she had to throw it all away.

As soon as I had finished I stood up and quickly moved to the right until I was on totally the other side to Clare. I saw when she went to leave she noticed her bag and was already shouting as I slipped out of the exit near me. I went home very wet (not from pee) and took care of myself as soon as I got in and still to this day I think of that when I masturbate.

• Love 1

Orgasmic Revenge

Posted April 27th, 2011

By: Kazzapee

I love naughty peeing. I have only just found this site and I wanted to share some of my experiences. Last week I did my naughtiest pee yet. I work in a big conference facility/hotel where I clean rooms and make tea and coffee and serve the food at breaks and lunches. We had a group come in last week of fairly old men but there was one younger guy who I guess was in his mid 20's, who was being so sleazy towards me. He kept just staring at me and later he came over and was being really pushy about getting my number. I had to be polite as I was at work but I just wanted to tell him to fuck off. This went on for a couple of days at mealtimes until they went on a visit to a nearby factory.

I was doing the rooms as usual. We had the group I mentioned which was probably about 10 people or so and also another group of about 6 or 7, and they were the only people booked in that week. I was doing really well and only had 4 rooms to go with loads of time spare. I went into the next room and immediately saw his coat hanging up. Even the sight of his coat annoyed me. I realised with a great deal of satisfaction that I was in his room with all his stuff and he would not be back until at least 1 and it was only 11.

I locked the door behind me and left the key in (just in case) and then I took my knickers off. I could feel a little tingle down below already. I walked straight into the bathroom and picked up his toothbrush and held it under my pussy over the toilet. I let a few drops of very strong urine drip out on to his toothbrush then put it back exactly as it was. It made me feel a bit better but I was not satisfied . I could not think what to pee on and I knew I would only have time to have one full pee (my bladder was now full). I looked through the drawers and there was nothing really, just underwear socks and a few books. I opened up the wardrobe and he had a few suits and shirts in there but still nothing good to pee on. I couldn't think what to do so I sat on the bed and looked all round the room. There was still nothing I could think of that was a good enough revenge so I stood up to go back to the bathroom to see what else he had there.

As I stood up something caught my foot, I looked down and there was a black strap poking out from under the bed. I pulled it out and it was a laptop bag, a heavy laptop bag. My stomach lurched as I realised what I had found, like between turned on and scared. I opened it up and he had left his laptop in the bag! This made my clit throb, I took it out and opened it up. It was very smart looking and had mac pro on it or something like that. I switched it on and it came up with a picture of this guy and his girlfriend as the background. This made me even more annoyed as it is always guys with g/f's who are the most sleazy.

I put it back in the case but open and on and carried them both into the bathroom and put them on the bathroom floor. I took off my skirt put one foot either side of the bag and squatted down so my pussy was right over it and I could lean against the wall behind me for balance and support. I started to rub my clit and I smiled to myself and said out loud that someone might need to get a new laptop. I masturbated for a couple of mins as this turned me on so much then I let out one little drop of pee. It landed on the keyboard but nothing happened. I let out another little drop and this went in between the keys but still nothing happened. I then let out a 2 second spray which went all over the keys but nothing happened. I angled my pussy down a bit and let it go for about 5 seconds still rubbing myself and watched the yellow pee drain therough the keys.

Then there was a fizzing sound and the screen went blank. This made me nearly cum but I still had most of a bladder full, I decided to empty the rest of my bladder onto it and then cum. I pushed out hard when I pissed so I could hear it hissing as it came out and since the screen had turned off I could see my pussy reflected in the screen so I had a perfect view. It took about 30 seconds to get the rest of my pee out and i wiggled from side to side making sure I covered all of the laptop and gave the bag a good soaking as well. It turned me on so much that I had ruined this sleazy guys expensive laptop by peeing on it I had to cum. I stayed in the same position and masturbated myself thinking of how upset he would be when he found his precious laptop broken and full of my smelly piss. This made me cum hard.

I then shut up his computer and put it back in the case as it was, did the case up and put it back under his bed. I then made the bed, wiped the bathroom floor clean and moved on to the next room. They left last thursday and I did not hear any complaints. I have been masturbating about this ever since. I have always liked naughty peeing but I found I like it even more if I ruin something with my pee

Anyone got any more ideas on what I could do next? I would love to be able to pee inside a really expensive new car or on some designer clothes or really expensive furniture but I don't know how to make this happen.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2