Nudist resorts and pissing outdoors

I regularly go to two nudist resort places. There is something about being naked that seems to let people act like animals and do things they would never do at home. I have seen lots of men AND women pissing in the grass or behind a tree. There are always kids there, and they seem to learn from the parents, and are not all embarressed.

I haven't seen any kinky stuff there, but I do know that two of the women at one resort piss standing up, and that turns me on big time.

• Like 3

The thought of women peeing standing up - especially in full view - would be enough to make me become a nudist myself just to go there and see it.

My inevitable hard on might be considered rather innapropriate, though. :laugh:

• Like 2

I've been to a couple of nudist resorts. Two of them were regular family places and didn't see any peeing. There were facilities and it would have been frowned on to do it in public. I've also been to a nude swinger resort. Again, it was frowned on. Although I suspect that if several guests were willing participants, it would be allowed. As long as none of the furnishings or other property were damaged. Seems to me that most nude places that are family oriented do not approve of relieving one's self in public. That doesn't mean that it isn't done. Most people tend to be discrete when at these resorts.

• Like 1

In a nudist camp guys MUST get the odd erection or so.Is there a policy on this?How is it dealt with?I guess you get "used" to it,but the occasional naked hottie must inflame the senses.Ive always been curious about this.

• Like 1

Personally, I would have thought that most people on a naturist beach would pee where they are, without even attracting attention. Without clothes, it would be very easy to pee into the sand without being obvious. Either that, or they would pee whilst swimming. If they are already relaxed enough to be there with no clothes, it is only one step further to pee there. Additionally, if there are toilets, then either people would have to walk to the toilets naked, which would be a much greater exposure of themselves than simply lying on the beach, or if they are not within the area of the nude beach they would have to go through the effort of getting dressed to go to the toilet. I can't see that happening.

I stumbled across a TripAdvisor review of St Osyth Naturist Beach in Essex. According to that:

"It only has toilets at the holiday park which is miles away, so most people pee in the scrub area."

The reviews imply that it has become a bit of a gay sex and swingers beach more than just a naturists beach though.

Also have a look at http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5734, which gives some feedback from a naturist's point of view.

Lots of people (myself included) pee on a normal (i.e. non nudist) beach anyway. It is very easy to be discrete - as long as you don't stand up, get your penis out and spray an arc in front of you for all to see, you won't have any issues.

• Like 4
Personally, I would have thought that most people on a naturist beach would pee where they are, without even attracting attention. Without clothes, it would be very easy to pee into the sand without being obvious. Either that, or they would pee whilst swimming. If they are already relaxed enough to be there with no clothes, it is only one step further to pee there. Additionally, if there are toilets, then either people would have to walk to the toilets naked, which would be a much greater exposure of themselves than simply lying on the beach, or if they are not within the area of the nude beach they would have to go through the effort of getting dressed to go to the toilet. I can't see that happening.

I stumbled across a TripAdvisor review of St Osyth Naturist Beach in Essex. According to that:

"It only has toilets at the holiday park which is miles away, so most people pee in the scrub area."

The reviews imply that it has become a bit of a gay sex and swingers beach more than just a naturists beach though.

Also have a look at http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5734, which gives some feedback from a naturist's point of view.

Lots of people (myself included) pee on a normal (i.e. non nudist) beach anyway. It is very easy to be discrete - as long as you don't stand up, get your penis out and spray an arc in front of you for all to see, you won't have any issues.

For a guy you can just hollow out a bit of sand and do it in the hollow,face down etc.

In a nudist camp guys MUST get the odd erection or so.Is there a policy on this?How is it dealt with?I guess you get "used" to it,but the occasional naked hottie must inflame the senses.Ive always been curious about this.

The guy's I was with say it just doesn't happen. I know, I find it hard (no pun intended) to believe. Proper nude etiquette says you should always carry a towel to sit on. In the event of an erection, just put the towel over the hard-on to conceal it.

• Like 2
The guy's I was with say it just doesn't happen. I know, I find it hard (no pun intended) to believe. Proper nude etiquette says you should always carry a towel to sit on. In the event of an erection, just put the towel over the hard-on to conceal it.
Kind of like hanging it on an extra-long hook, isn't it? :wink:
  • Haha 1

If it doesnt happen,it must be just down to a kind of nervous impotence,knowing you darednt get erection.If it were me,and i saw a sexy naked girl going in the loos,id be throbbing a little i think..Maybe under a towel you could get one off on the quiet.:shy:

• Hot 1
If it doesnt happen,it must be just down to a kind of nervous impotence,knowing you darednt get erection.If it were me,and i saw a sexy naked girl going in the loos,id be throbbing a little i think..Maybe under a towel you could get one off on the quiet.:shy:

Surprisingly the non-sexual atmosphere contributes a lot to keeping the hard-ons down.

• Like 1
Surprisingly the non-sexual atmosphere contributes a lot to keeping the hard-ons down.

Hi CrissyP,yes i think that was what i meant sort of.Imagine the shame of a guy if there were kids around,and he started to get interested in one of the mothers.I think a lot of tugging must occur at these places in private,until you become used to it...But i wonder if it does affect your sexuality,in the sense you become DE-sexualised.You cant get it up,because youve already seen 200 pussies already that day?I bet its very good fun though all the same.

Hi CrissyP,yes i think that was what i meant sort of.Imagine the shame of a guy if there were kids around,and he started to get interested in one of the mothers.I think a lot of tugging must occur at these places in private,until you become used to it...But i wonder if it does affect your sexuality,in the sense you become DE-sexualised.You cant get it up,because youve already seen 200 pussies already that day?I bet its very good fun though all the same.

That could subject could start a whole new thread. I work in healthcare. I talk and occasionally have cocktails with a number of doctors. One of them is a OBGyn. He's married and looks at pussy's all day for a living. He told me that some are obviously more attractive than others. But it's part of the job. He has become de-sensitized to the sight of them. It's because he's looking at them in a non-sexual way, plus there is always a female assistant in the room. When he goes home, the sight of his wife's pussy does get him excited. He tells me it's the context it which it is being viewed that makes the difference.

• Like 2

Ah,that makes sense.He has to see each vagina as a mechanic sees a car.He probably never thinks of the woman per se,just a patient.Then when home its wife over washing machine time!I still think initially i would be a bit throbby,but i guess it would go,and then Mr Floppy.As long as i never thought of any of my fellow lady campers peeing that is!:laugh:

• Like 1
Ah,that makes sense.He has to see each vagina as a mechanic sees a car.He probably never thinks of the woman per se,just a patient.Then when home its wife over washing machine time!I still think initially i would be a bit throbby,but i guess it would go,and then Mr Floppy.As long as i never thought of any of my fellow lady campers peeing that is!:laugh:

Exactly!!! It takes practice. The first time I went to a nudist resort with my BF, he masturbated before going out into the public area, just in case.

I took a walk along a local nudist beach back when I was about 25 or so. There were many beautiful women, and it certainly was arousing to see them walk by. :whistling:

Each time the plumbing started to stand up I just waded out into the surf. When an incoming wave sloshes the sack with cold water, that soon fixes the "problem" :wacky:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I spent a few days in France a few years ago and there was a nudist beach nearby, I spotted loads of women pissing into the sand, some discreet some quite open. In terms of a pervy holiday it ranks near the top :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 8 months later...

My wife and I frequently go to a nude camp and have also been to nude beaches, parks, and one resort which is also a swingers resort. While they normally discourage you from peeing in common areas where lots of people walk, they also don't seem to mind you peeing in full view of other people. We sometimes tent camp at the nudist camp and will pee right next to our tent at all times of the day. We've both been watched by many and have never had a complaint.

I also think the phobia about a guy having an erection has somewhat calmed down. People now realize that it's a natural part of being nude. It doesn't happen as often as you would think it would but it does happen and I've never seen anyone offended or shocked.

• Like 3
I agree. I visited a nude resort earlier this summer. This was the first time since visiting this resort for the past maybe six years, I saw a couple of men with an erection. This was unheard of in the past.

Maybe that was the "Crissy" effect?:wink:

• Like 1

I think if i ever went nudist,at first id be so nervous my cock would go into hiding,then maybe after a day or so maybe get lazy lob...then it would be normal.Unless i saw a girl pee,then who knows?I guess at nudist resorts,erections are part of life,they have to allow for it,as long as no playing with it....

I think if i ever went nudist,at first id be so nervous my cock would go into hiding,then maybe after a day or so maybe get lazy lob...then it would be normal.Unless i saw a girl pee,then who knows?I guess at nudist resorts,erections are part of life,they have to allow for it,as long as no playing with it....

At a nudist club, you always carry a towel to sit on. It's a big no no to sit your bare butt anywhere without sitting on a towel. If a guy would get an erection, he would cover himself with the towel. Once in a while you'd see a guy walking around with a towel covering his crotch and you knew what was going on. On my most recent visit, guys were still doing that, although I did see two erections in full public view. I've never seen that at a nude beach or resort before.

At a nudist club, you always carry a towel to sit on. It's a big no no to sit your bare butt anywhere without sitting on a towel. If a guy would get an erection, he would cover himself with the towel. Once in a while you'd see a guy walking around with a towel covering his crotch and you knew what was going on. On my most recent visit, guys were still doing that, although I did see two erections in full public view. I've never seen that at a nude beach or resort before.

Yes thats how id deal with it..the Crissy effect again..

I'm disappointed. The nudist life is supposed to free you of the hangups of clothing, or at least that's what I hear. Covering up a hard-on is just denying that whole philosophy. If female breasts are alright to show, why shouldn't an erect penis? Or have I missed something?

• Like 1

P-spud I think the whole thing about erections being frowned upon by nudists started in the 60's and 70's when people were trying to establish more family friendly nudists environments. To do this they had to try to seperate the stigma that being nude and being sexual or perverted were one in the same. While there are still family friendly nude places it's far less common to see kids there. And in my experience there's far less actual naturists or nudists and more swingers and alternative lifestyle people that go than before. Obviously erections or even sexual activity are going to be more acceptable in this environment. It's still kept quiet that there's a sexual aspect but it's still there.,