I got drunk and was very naughty alone at home!

Vikka, I loved your story. So glad that you put it on here.

I don't know why men dote on large breast. I think that the small ones look so much nicer. On my other site (Yanks.com) I look for the size A & B.

I think that the important part is the nipple and I bet they feel just as nice on the small breast.

@bpb: I agree with you, I love my small tits! I wouldn't have them any other way... They are firm and my nipples are pointing up, not down *giggle* And you're absolutely right about the importance of the nipples. When I get aroused (wich is ever so often, haha!), my nipples get very protruding, like they're taking charge of the rest of my breasts ;)
  • Like 2

Yes, I understand that this would be the case, and I am quite willing to accept this.

I work with lesbians in our church. I don't necessarily find myself attracted to them.

I only see you as a picture in you avatar. I might well feel differently if I were to met you face to face.

There is far too much water between us so the odds of that happening are nil.

However, your written work I find very exciting.

• Like 1
@bpb: I agree with you, I love my small tits! I wouldn't have them any other way... They are firm and my nipples are pointing up, not down *giggle* And you're absolutely right about the importance of the nipples. When I get aroused (wich is ever so often, haha!), my nipples get very protruding, like they're taking charge of the rest of my breasts :wink:

They are very beautiful.

Oh, sorry, what can I say, it has to be a girl :wink:

@Vikka: I find this whole sexual orientation fascinating, heterosexual, homosexual, Bi-sexual.

Early in my youth I had extensive conversations with a gay man older than my father. He explained what his sexual life was like. At one point I told him that I was not attracted to this type of activity. He told me that yes he knew that. He was attracted to non gay men very much as a straight girl would be attracted to men. I have wondered if this orientation is generally true of gay men and if maybe the reverse would apply lesbians also.

There is a lesbian at my church who has had a couple of partners in the time that I have known her. I don't find myself attracted to her, but some attraction to hers partners. Therefore I wonder if my gay mentor's proposed attraction has some merit.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...