A few anecdotes with a female colleague.

About three years after my long term girlfriend had got married to a matelot, a female fitter from Chatham moved to Devonport, and after first working in the workshop had moved into the test shop were I worked. At first she was sniffed around by the young lads who also helped her to do her house up, ( but as she had told them she did not do sex before marriage, the lads dropped off) So after weekends she became teary, until about midweek, then after the next weekend st started again and so on....

I found out that she became lonely over the weekends and so I asked how about going out for walks on Sunday afternoons, and she said yes, and so we started to walk along old, lifted railway tracks.

We had walked one track until we had come to a long dark tunnel and so we went back to it on another afternoon. We parked my car near to a old station just before the tunnel and had jumped down from the platform and headed to the mouth of the tunnel but this time I had a big lamp with use.

We walked a long way into the tunnel and now we could not see any light from either end. I said to my friend that I was sorry but I needed a wee and that it she stood still I would go to the tunnel wall and turn the light out and wee, and so that is what I did peeing onto the wall, when I was done I turned the light on and rejoined her, she said that hearing me weeing, that now she needed a wee, so I gave her the light and she walked back along the tunnel and turned the light out.

I heard her undo her belt and pull her jeans down, and then from the dark heard a loud hiss as she peed, when the hissing stopped I heard the sound of cellophane and then the belt-buckle being done up, a step or two and the light came back on and we walked on our way, ( good job it was dark as I had gained a third leg)

Later as we walked back to the car through the tunnel we came to a damp patch with a white paper tissue in it ( that explained the cellophane noise, a tissue packet.)

More to follow.

• Like 4

If it was wet or if we were working on our houses, we would not go walking but help each other. One job I helped her with was to finish relaying her floors, she had to have all her down stairs floors removed because of rot. As we worked she said that when the floors were all removed there was a drop of about three feet to the ground and to get to her bathroom and toilet you had to go through the dinning room from the hallway, then trough the kitchen and that at night for a wee she just used a saucepan up stairs in her bedroom until she bought a chamber pot with big pink roses on it.

Sometime later I was replacing my bathroom and asked her to help move the new bath up the stairs, this we did, when she saw that my toilet was all ripped out she asked if I would like to use her chamber pot, I said no thank you if I did need a we in the night I could always stick it out the bedroom window. Ha! Ha!. ( I do have another toilet three floors down from my bedroom)

• Like 1

I did get to see her pee, well the reflection of her in a dark coloured car door. We had been walking an old railway track and been drinking from our water bottles, I had peed behind a tree earlier and so when we were nearly at the car had said about driving across the moors to a pub, she said she would need a wee first.

And so after I had got into the car she went to the back of the car on the passenger side just on the corner of the car in my blind spot, but I could see her in the reflection on the dark car door next to use, in my door mirror, I saw her pull down her jeans and knickers and squat with her small pale bum to me, then stand to wipe and pull her kinckers and jeans up, (this view of her was still giving me a problem when we got to the pub) I had to walk behind her so she would not see it.

She to later left and got married.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
I did get to see her pee, well the reflection of her in a dark coloured car door. We had been walking an old railway track and been drinking from our water bottles, I had peed behind a tree earlier and so when we were nearly at the car had said about driving across the moors to a pub, she said she would need a wee first.

And so after I had got into the car she went to the back of the car on the passenger side just on the corner of the car in my blind spot, but I could see her in the reflection on the dark car door next to use, in my door mirror, I saw her pull down her jeans and knickers and squat with her small pale bum to me, then stand to wipe and pull her kinckers and jeans up, (this view of her was still giving me a problem when we got to the pub) I had to walk behind her so she would not see it.

She to later left and got married.

Great stories blob, loved the last one watching her in the car door, surprised you didn't shoot your load in your trousers!

Did you never think to get the conversation round to peeing, and how much you wanted to watch her. She might have been persuaded to let you watch if you had got her excited enough suggesting it.