Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

I wonder what was the first film ever to show the hairy triangle,i mean in a mainstream(pardon the pun)movie?Or allude to urinating even?I reckon it must be the 60s.I think male peeing is more portrayed in a careful way,than female ever is.Although ive seen a film in which Mel Griffith goes in the bathroom,and I'm sure Penelope Cruz alludes to having a wee in the film Volver.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2017 at 4:16 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Must have been one of the first to share to show her hairy triangle. In keeping with recent nostalgia, is the film 'Emmanuelle' available to watch on DVD? The actress Sylvia Kristel was a real sexy actress, (Sadly, she may have died). But would love to have seen her peeing...

Sylvia-Kristel-1972.jpeg

Sylvia-Kristel-by-Jean-Regis-Roustan-1974.jpg

Sylvia-Kristel-by-Steve-Wood-1973-680x1024.jpgSylvia-Kristel-in-Emmanuelle-directed-by-Just-Jaeckin-1974.jpg

The Emanuelle films were amazing.  Now I have to find them and watch them again.  Lots of stroking resulted from seeing them the first time. 

On 21/01/2017 at 5:32 AM, fannywatcher said:

Cameron Diaz is one of those on my "not sure" if id like to especially watch her pee.But then again,why not?She has that long legs thing going on...

cameron-diaz-vagina-cameltoe.jpg

cameron-diaz-esquire-august-2014-issue-cover__oPt.jpg

Cameron is DEFINITELY on my list!  Such a hot, sexy lady

• Like 1

How about Taylor Swift?

taylor-swift-gq-115-cover-02-v2.jpg

She could lift the hem of that dress, squat down and pee through that black bikini.

Or in this costume, I could imagine catching her from behind, bum exposed, as she squats to squirt on the ground behind a bush.

taylor-swift-at-keds-photoshoot-2015_2.j

But not easy to pee in this outfit.  She would have to step out of it completely.  Unless she could spread her legs, pull it and her knickers aside, and pee standing.

wenn21640903.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Am certain that I responded to this thread way back when it was a new thread in the days when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, but we have many new members since then.

So time to respond again.

Here are the three celebrities I'd most like to watch pee - anywhere the fuck they felt like. On my bed. On my living room carpet. The naughtier the better....

Shakira

Image result for Shakira

Karen Gillan

Image result for Karen Gillan

Evangeline Lilly

Related image

• Like 2

I'm really 'getting off' on this thread, hope to contribute more to it, in time, love the comments and responses too! Lest not forget the 'celebrities' of the past, I also like to fantasise about those lovelies that graced the silver-screen, and later TV in the early day, but love mid-century...1950's, 60's and 1970's. Fashion models too! I think Kate Moss has been mentioned in this thread, someone I could imagine lifting her skirt behind a bush...when she attends open air music festivals, like Glastonbury here in the UK.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

There has been some controversy about Gemma Watson........it would be nice to see her take a pee beside a car...

Would be even nicer to see her take a pee on my kitchen floor. :8_laughing: