a good day out

3 years ago me and about 5 friends were out. Stuff happened and 2 people went in. We had all been drinking so the boys all went wherever but the girls walk off away from us. I found out about my pee fetish a month before and I told this girl about it. Anyway she needed a wee. Her current boyfriend was a arse and they grew apart. He ended up fighting and he went in. So she who kinda fancied me she took my hand and lead me to a secluded spot. I saw wet leaves around so the girls have been here before. I was talking to her the night before and I told her I fancied her. She tool me through a hole in a fence where she said " did u actually mean everything last night" I said yes. When I finished my sentence she took off her trousers and underwear so I got a semi. Right then I was staring when she squatted and let out a powerful stream so I was as hard as a rock so after that we started to kiss and has some fun. ;)