She didn't make it...True Story

As I have said I have been involved in watersports since High school and have lot's of stories to share..most of these stories are True based on actual events..only the names have been changed to protect the wetter :biggrin:

This story is an account of something that happened to my 1st wife one night many years ago.

My wife always loved to indulge me with wet fun when she could. This night we were going out for dinner and a movie and she promised me she would hold her pee the whole evening and then treat me with a golden shower when we returned home. Our first stop was a lovely place in town where we had a nice dinner. My wife drank a couple of glasses of tea with her dinner but promised she would really fill her bladder when we got to the theater.

After we finished eating we went to see a new movie that had just started playing in town. We ordered a Jumbo Pop Corn and 2 large soft drinks that all came with unlimited refills. During the movie I believe my wife drank about 2 1/2 Jumbo cups of coke. By the time the movie was almost over she had already told me her bladder was quite full and that I would be getting drenched when we got home.

When the movie ended we gathered up our stuff to leave and we stood up. I think my wife had underestimated her need to pee because as soon as she got up she got this look of panic on her face.

She told me that she had to pee so bad she wasn't even sure she would make it to the car. She finally told me that she had no choice but to go pee before we left but she assured me that she would have to pee again very soon and not to worry. However when we got to the lobby the line for the ladies room stretched out the door. By now she was doing the pee pee dance so she decided to go for plan B..to pee by the car in the parking lot.

When we got to the car she started to undo her jeans but every time she went to squat someone would walk or drive by and she had to wait. Finally she just climbed in the car and told me to get her home

right away. We lived about 10 minutes from the theater so I headed out towards the house not wasting any time. My wife sat legs crossed and rocking back and forth begging me to hurry up and get her home.

Well in my haste to get her home I forgot about one thing...the railroad crossing about a mile from our house.

By the time I saw it I couldn't slow down and I bounced across it at full speed...my wife let out a yell.

She told me the bump was just too much and she couldn't hold on any longer. I begged her to please wait but she told me it wasn't possible. I watch as she uncrossed her legs an spread them apart....then with a moan I heard her say those dreaded words "Here it comes" . Her pee came out so hard that I could actually hear the hissing through her jeans. I reach down and held my hand against her crotch felling the pee as it soaked through her jeans. I asked her if their was any way she could stop and at least hold some of it back...but she said their was no stopping until she finished.

By the time it was over she was soaked...my car seat was soaked...I hated that I lost my golden shower but it was really exciting watching her have a genuine accident. We went inside and stripped off her wet jeans and took a long shower. This was one of many exciting things that happened while we were together. :biggrin:

wetmanjf

• Like 2
  • Hot 2