Pissing Dates!

Best of luck with the site, although there's a few things you should consider:

• Right now the site doesn't look particularly interesting or exciting for potential new members. There's only one member of the site (you) and thus the 'latest activity 'is very empty. Of course, all sites have to start somewhere, but perhaps you should consider making the landing page more inviting. All other areas of the site are totally hidden to guests who may want to look around and decide whether to join.
  • To be taken more seriously, getting a domain should soon be a priority (not only that, but it'll help with SEO to bring in more visitors to your site). Having the free sub-domain from socialparody shows that it's just a free site that has been generated, rather than a more professional dating website. Whilst the other pee dating sites have their flaws, you'd struggle to get people to choose yours over the competition as things stand.
  • The concept of it being entirely free is obviously great, but having said that, if the site does grow, you may find you need some revenue to cover costs. Not only that, when people can join dating sites for free, there is a risk of fake and spam accounts. Controlling users so there's only real, legitimate accounts could prove tricky with that system.

I wish you the best of luck with your site. Be sure to keep us updated with its progress. :)

Best of luck with the site, although there's a few things you should consider:

• Right now the site doesn't look particularly interesting or exciting for potential new members. There's only one member of the site (you) and thus the 'latest activity 'is very empty. Of course, all sites have to start somewhere, but perhaps you should consider making the landing page more inviting. All other areas of the site are totally hidden to guests who may want to look around and decide whether to join.
  • To be taken more seriously, getting a domain should soon be a priority (not only that, but it'll help with SEO to bring in more visitors to your site). Having the free sub-domain from socialparody shows that it's just a free site that has been generated, rather than a more professional dating website. Whilst the other pee dating sites have their flaws, you'd struggle to get people to choose yours over the competition as things stand.
  • The concept of it being entirely free is obviously great, but having said that, if the site does grow, you may find you need some revenue to cover costs. Not only that, when people can join dating sites for free, there is a risk of fake and spam accounts. Controlling users so there's only real, legitimate accounts could prove tricky with that system.

I wish you the best of luck with your site. Be sure to keep us updated with its progress. :)

I highly thank your feedback and tips!!!!! :D

Will definitely work on it!

Hm.....

I come to realize that I can't do much with my landing page :/ I will be seeking new horizons/a domain in the future!!

Thanks AGAIN for your help!

You're most welcome. I imagine the SocialParody script you're using doesn't have too much flexibility. There's something called Oxwall (which has all the features you currently have and possibly more) that could be a little more customizable? I nearly added it to this site but didn't want to move too far away from the forum aspect. Right now, it's probably best just to focus on getting the word out about the site to bring in members (hopefully a few people from this site will check it out for you). I just mentioned Oxwall as it could allow you to do more with your site... oh, and it's completely free. :D

:D Well, Thank You Both!!

Oh, and thanks for following me here from Exp. Project, too! That's awesome!

Also, Admin, AutumnPeach is really helping out spreading this site! If it wasn't because of her I wouldn't be on here today!!

Awesome and Friendly people in here so far!!

• Like 2
So I've created a website, called Pissing Dates, which is 100% FREE! It is for those people who have a hard time finding a partner also into piss, who are willing to actually date, and even more!
Great idea and I wish you every success. As Admin has already said, you may have a problem with fake accounts. A paywall serves a second purpose as an "asshole filter".

People generally upload their picture to a dating site. They are willing to do so because only members can see it. Most people would be uncomfortable with the idea that any random person could see their picture on a pee dating site. If it is free to join, then the "office troublemaker" can join, as can the "neighborhood gossiper", the "parish bigot", the "club bully", the "thought police" and the "pointy haired boss". Such people won't generally join a pay site, but they could easily poison your free site, and remain anonymous while doing so.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to this problem, but I do believe you need to give it some thought. If someone lost their job because a busybody outed them using your site, I'm sure you would feel very badly about it.

... If someone lost their job because a busybody outed them using your site, I'm sure you would feel very badly about it.

YES INDEED, I would definitely feel bad about it!!

You really made excellent points there in which I really need to consider ...and reconsider. I'm really enjoying being part of this site, not only because it's a topic I most adore, there's awesome, friendly and helpful people in here!