Caught in the Act

• 2 weeks later...
Jesus Crissy, if you have to do that sort of thing in public, at least try to do it in front of a gentleman (er, like me for example) who has the decency to offer to lick the drops off for you :biggrin:

I couldn't have said it better, Lickher2 :)

Last summer, I had to walk to my car, which was parked quite a way out in a large parking lot. As I walked, I felt the urge to pee. I looked around and saw a guy walking maybe 150 feet behind me. I figured this might be an opportunity for someone to "accidentally" see me taking a piss, and maybe give this guy a little "show".

I walked between a couple of parked cars in the row we were walking in. I squatted, pulling my shorts down as I faced the direction that would give him a good view as he walked past. I was about half way into my pee, when he came by. But, instead of walking past, he stopped. Seems I was peeing right next to the driver's door of his car. He was obviously embarrassed, but did take a good look before turning around. He said something like "I'm sorry, but that's my car". I continued to empty my bladder while I told him he shouldn't be sorry, it was my fault, and I just had to go real bad. It was funny, because he just didn't know what to do or say. When I finished, I stood up, pulled my shorts up and told him to be careful getting in the car, so as not to step in the puddle and I hoped I hadn't gotten any on his car. I walked away, wondering what he was thinking.

I'm pretty sure he was thinking it was his lucky day! :biggrin:
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...