What do you people love about pee

• 1 month later...

Hi

I love to drown diapers to fantasize about to drown to death the little shrunken creatures inside the diapers, that imagination makes me completely crazy with excitement and I'm completely purposeful about all diapers will be drowned until they leak. It feels really awesome when the diaper swells up and becomes thicker the more I drown them, and the best part of this fetish game is that all diapers should continue to be drowned even when they are bloated and soaking wet.

• 2 weeks later...

I like a females desperation, how she stands when pissing on the ground, how she pulls her jeans down or hikes here skirt, and the sound and puddle as her piss splashes on the pavement. I love when females piss in subway stations or parking garaged. And a females piss puddle with a napkin dropped in it is a work of art.

• Like 1

Coming out of the movie theater and seeing quiet a few different ladies leaving or waiting outside to be picked up with the appearance of holding onto an aching bladder but not using the toilets before they leave. Makes me wonder if pee fetish is more normal or common than we think.

• Like 3

I have to specify, women peeing. Starting with their ass and pussy exposed. Especially in a public place like a doorway on a city street, or parking lot, fitting room, stairwell, train station, etc. The position of her jeans while they are pulled down or the way her skirt or dress is hiked up. Then her flow, a long hard stream in the floor, carpet or pavement. The mess she makes with her pee splatter, the size of the puddle and how far it runs. To top it off the napkins she used to wipe after relieving herself. Seeing the residue of dried piss from a vagina, the aroma and just knowing the fact that a women relieved herself in that spot.

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
On 3/15/2014 at 5:06 PM, Starks2010 said:

I have to specify, women peeing. Starting with their ass and pussy exposed. Especially in a public place like a doorway on a city street, or parking lot, fitting room, stairwell, train station, etc. The position of her jeans while they are pulled down or the way her skirt or dress is hiked up. Then her flow, a long hard stream in the floor, carpet or pavement. The mess she makes with her pee splatter, the size of the puddle and how far it runs. To top it off the napkins she used to wipe after relieving herself. Seeing the residue of dried piss from a vagina, the aroma and just knowing the fact that a women relieved herself in that spot.

It is a thrill when you first see her naked butt and the unique details of her pussy.  A few seconds later, you get an even rarer experience as you get to see that light yellow stream pouring out of her lips.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

The warmth, the relief, the fact that it's "naughty".  The sensation of letting go involves the same muscles ( therefore the same feeling ) as when one allows orgasm to overtake - which is why so many stories involve both - often nearly simultaneously.