Nice sighting. Never seen a girl squat on a platform before, but a friend's girlfriend once squatted in the empty carriage next to us. She was getting more and more desperate (or said she was) as the trip went on, but wasn't dancing around or fidgeting, just grimacing and looking like she was going to cry. Finally she said she was about to wet herself and ran into the next carriage. It was a close call.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

A couple of days ago, I was at a station and needed to pee.   The toilets were locked.  I could have gone on the platform, but it was covered by CCTV, so I went down the stairs to the subway which went under the tracks to the other side, found a corner where I couldn't see any CCTV cameras and peed on the concrete floor.   As I was finishing, I heard a train come in and people start to come down the stairs, I quickly moved from the area and I wonder what they thought when they were greeted at the bottom of the stairs by my puddle.

Guest UnabashedUser

Years ago there were covered waste bins in train stations etc with a swinging type door on them You could set your briefcase atop the cover, hold open the door with your thumb, use a newspaper to cover over the opening, and stick yourself into the hatch and pee without people really seeing what was happening as you'd be legs against the receptacle. The height of the door was perfectly at crotch level.

Having a raincoat over your arm would help as well. Alas those solid containers seem to be gone now, replaced by wire baskets or none at all.

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 3/10/2017 at 2:00 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Years ago there were covered waste bins in train stations etc with a swinging type door on them You could set your briefcase atop the cover, hold open the door with your thumb, use a newspaper to cover over the opening, and stick yourself into the hatch and pee without people really seeing what was happening as you'd be legs against the receptacle. The height of the door was perfectly at crotch level.

Last week I was out walking on a path and there was a bin near some picnic tables that had side openings at crotch height.  I couldn't resist and I stood and peed through the side opening, listening to my pee splashing on the rubbish and the plastic bag inside.