Leah's Closet

This is a great clips4sale site - successor site to the Leah and Friends site - featuring the sexy as fuck Leah pissing all over the place. This girl does really long and steady pees - none of this over in three seconds nonsense or constant stopping and starting so common elsewhere. And she seems to be genuinely into peeing everywhere, looking like she is enjoying it, which certainly adds considerably to the sexiness.

But something else that actually might well be of interest to members here. She invites and welcomes suggestions and new ideas from her fans and if she likes them she'll make a video that incorporates them - at no extra charge! You merely keep an eye out to see if your idea is acted upon, and need pay no more than the cost of that clip to view it. And all her clips are very reasonably priced. And in fact three of her latest four videos were suggestions supplied to her by myself, so it does work!

She supplies an email address at the end of her vids. I won't make this public here on the grounds that she may concievably want access to it limited to those who have bought her vids to avoid being snowed under by time-wasters. If you are interested, you need do no more than buy one of her clips to access the email address.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yo. Sorry to necro a dead topic, but I figured it'd be okay since Leah's Closet still updates from time to time. I've purchased a couple of her clips, and they're pretty good, but I cannot seem to connect with her via email.

She invites and welcomes suggestions and new ideas from her fans and if she likes them she'll make a video that incorporates them - at no extra charge! You merely keep an eye out to see if your idea is acted upon, and need pay no more than the cost of that clip to view it.

Based on what you said, I guess she might have gotten my message, but I can't tell. I emailed twice in two weeks with no response, and for fear of pestering her, I've quit trying. What do you think, Steve? Should I try again? I'm cordial in my writing, but I also tend to type excessive amounts, so would it help if it were only a couple sentences?

Yo. Sorry to necro a dead topic, but I figured it'd be okay since Leah's Closet still updates from time to time. I've purchased a couple of her clips, and they're pretty good, but I cannot seem to connect with her via email.

Based on what you said, I guess she might have gotten my message, but I can't tell. I emailed twice in two weeks with no response, and for fear of pestering her, I've quit trying. What do you think, Steve? Should I try again? I'm cordial in my writing, but I also tend to type excessive amounts, so would it help if it were only a couple sentences?

To be honest, I have never actually tried to email her so my guess is as good as yours really. What I did is use a "feedback" option to tell her what I thought of the vids and to suggest new ideas. If I recall - haven't bought any of her vids for a while now - this option only comes with any videos that you have bought. Leah does also appear to go through long inactive periods.

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled across her site not to long ago and I must say it is some of the best naughty pissing i've seen. I videos aren't great quality but that sort of adds to the realness of it all. There is very little fake desperation nonsence and when she does seem abit desperate, I think it's very real because her pisses are powerful, yellow, and VERY LONG. It's clear she has saved them up for a while. She doesn't mess around with tiny little pisses here and there. When she pisses on something she completely soaks it with her full bladder. In some of the more recent movies you can still see piss stains on some of the carpets and couches from some of her earlier naughty pisses that she has just left to dry naturally. I love her movies and I hope she will continue to make new material because she is a naughty piss lovers dream!

• 4 months later...