Little things you find sexy

I'm a receptionist at a Dental Practice, and was told off the other day for literally staring at a man's crotch...'God Sally...you are so obvious...', my colleague said. A little thing, but I just can't help it...then I imagine them lying back on the dentist chair...absolutely submissive as the dentist attends to the mouth, I excite myself by the thought of unzipping the fly, and finding his cock tucked away in his pants...and so it goes on.

• Like 1
I'm a receptionist at a Dental Practice, and was told off the other day for literally staring at a man's crotch...'God Sally...you are so obvious...', my colleague said. A little thing, but I just can't help it...then I imagine them lying back on the dentist chair...absolutely submissive as the dentist attends to the mouth, I excite myself by the thought of unzipping the fly, and finding his cock tucked away in his pants...and so it goes on.

One of my naughty fantasies is if a girl is in the dentists chair,out for a while,and just lifting her skirt just to look at her pussy,maybe just a little touch,then pull her knickers back and shes none the wiser..Sally,it would be lovely if while I was getting a filling,a girl was fondling my knob.Could be a new approach to patient care.:wink:

OOoohhh Sally <<heavy sigh>>

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I was just thinking about finding a new dentist. What was the address again? PM me if you need another willing man in your surgery. :wink: :tongue: