Most daring/naughty places you have pissed

- Movie theater (I posted a story about this)

- In a pizza restaurant in the bar on a stool wearing a jean skirt

- Hotel room

- various parking garages, alleys, stair wells

- Condo complex hot tub after hours (a GREAT story about this one yet to be posted)

- On a nude beach in San Diego in front of 3 guys who thought I was "squirting" (another great story I'll have to post sometime)

- In a department store on the carpet

- In a park at night doing golden shower play with my hubby and almost getting caught! (even yet another awesome story I'll post in the future)

I'd really like to hear about the times you peed indoors and got away with it. Anyway you look at it, indoors seems naughtier.

Nearly got caught by a state trooper Peeing on the side of the road on the Maine Turnpike.

I did get caught by State Police one time. It was night, I was pulled on the shoulder of the interstate. Not enough room to get between the car and the guardrail. I was squatting in front of the car when he stopped along side me, on the road, with the lights flashing and everything. He felt sorry for me and let me go. Whew!!!!

• Like 3
I did get caught by State Police one time. It was night, I was pulled on the shoulder of the interstate. Not enough room to get between the car and the guardrail. I was squatting in front of the car when he stopped along side me, on the road, with the lights flashing and everything. He felt sorry for me and let me go. Whew!!!!

Um, that is super hot, Crissy! He probably couldn't get out of the car to give you a ticket because his cock was raging hard!!

• Like 1
Um, that is super hot, Crissy! He probably couldn't get out of the car to give you a ticket because his cock was raging hard!!

I thought about that! And, you're probably right. He caught me in mid-stream, and there was no way I could shut it off. He got a great show!

• Like 2
Hotel rooms are my favourite places. No feeling better than locking the door behind you and knowing there's a whole pee playground of soft furnishings to be scented!

That is the hottest thing I have heard On here in a while! Glad you joined! Hope to hear about some of your hotel experiences!

• 2 weeks later...

My naughtiest experiences are either in hotel rooms, which always have nooks where the wet patch will go unnoticed, or the cinema. I posted my favourite cinema adventure just a few minutes ago as a reply to Paulypeeps thread about her own cinematic adventures.

The weirdest events were either:

- against a glass wall looking into the tiger exhibit at the zoo on a rainy day (raincoats are great for hiding an exposed cock) while standing behind a group of Japanese tourists, who never noticed a thing

- walking to my hotel in London after a pub crawl, completely losing control and half pissing myself before I could get my cock out, then standing in the street pissing for 10-15 seconds before I even noticed the huge restaurant window to my left full of people having a late supper

I love public pee be it pictures, videos or me :)

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I'm not sure I've too many "naughty" stories as being male, it seems quite common to take a whizz in public in a night out once you've had a few drinks I suppose. I've certainly not done anything as public as some in here :)

A few times I've actually done it for the thrill of being in public though:

1) Walking home from a night out, 3 or 4am so it was fairly quiet. I unzipped and pee'd as I walked, leaving a sort of wavy trail on the pavement.

2) I've done it in a telephone box when similarly having had my inhibitions lowered via alcohol.

3) I once went on a cycle ride on a designated trail in my home city. There is a point where the trail gets very close to the river it follows and there's quite a pretty scene with the river inbetween some hills. Opposite is a railway line and in parts the track is exposed where the bushes haven't grown completely for whatever reason. Anyway, I got here after a while and felt I could pee - I wasn't desperate or anything, but the urge to do it there overcame me. So I lowered my shorts and let it out right there on the track (making a very obvious puddle/splash zone) and as I did, a train went by across the river. I was partially hidden by trees/bushes so I'm not sure if anyone could see, but it was quite a rush to be doing it even so.

4) I was walking to the gym from the town centre after coming back from uni. There's a pathway that runs through castle grounds and is fairly busy at most times - cyclists, joggers and people walking. It follows alongside the same river I mention above. I got closer to the gym and realised I could see fairly well in both directions and nobody was there, so I began to pee in the centre of the pathway.

5) I remember when cameras on phones got better I purposely went out to film myself peeing. I walked up past a local park to where I knew there were some lanes (for people to take their cars into their garages etc) and picked a suitable spot. I was a good way into my pee when I heard someone unlock their gate from somewhere behind me! I didn't particularly mind being caught but filming it might seem a bit weird, so I quickly put myself back inside my jeans (getting them a tad wet in the process) and moved on. Never managed to finish that video...

I'm sure I've done some others but that's all I can recall for now. I'll have to make some new memories ;)

• Like 2
Hotel rooms are my favourite places. No feeling better than locking the door behind you and knowing there's a whole pee playground of soft furnishings to be scented!

That's amazing :)

There was a British model who made videos on clips4sale named TamTamSouth and she'd go into hotel rooms and piss all over the curtains, in the bin, in the bed, over the furniture... she's my favourite pee model of all time, she made some truly excellent videos!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My most daring place I've peed was on a bus i'd sit in the way back of the bus and i'd have shorts on so what i would do is not wear any underwear then move my shorts up and revealing my penis just enough and let the pee slowly flow out and on the floor or if i become more adventurous i'd pee on the seat in front of me and arch it against it making it splash and running down.

• Like 1

Last week I visited Bristol for work. I caught the train there and arrived early for my meeting, so I went for a walk in the park near the office, thinking that I could find a tree/bush and have a pee so that I didn't need to use the toilets in the office. As I walked into the park, I could see that there was a tower at the top of the hill, so I headed up there for a look. I was quite surprised, but it is open access - it has a door at the bottom, but it was open, so I headed up the steps on a continuous spiral staircase. As I climbed, I realised that my need to pee was increasing and I started to form a plot to pee somewhere on the tower. About 3/4 of the way up, there was a door that led out to a viewing platform, where it was possible to walk all round the outside of the tower and look out from balconies. I carried on up from this and the staircase got narrower, finally exiting through another door onto the top viewing platform. I considered my options - I'd have loved to pee straight off the side of the tower and watch my pee fall to the tarmac below, but there were quite a few people around below including some park groundsmen. I wasn't sure that they would appreciate it and as I was effectively cornered in the tower, they could very easily have intercepted me on the way back down. Might be a good one to try on another day and I'm sure it has been done by many a youngish lad over the years. I also considered peeing down the stairs and watching it fall down the spiral. However, I decided I wanted to be out in the open air. So I stood by one of the balconies and peed onto the floor. I could see people down below me whilst I was peeing and my puddle was getting larger and running off towards the side of the balcony. I kept peeing until I was empty - enjoying the view and thinking about the people all down there not realising what I was doing.

For anyone who wants to see the setting, there is a photo at this link: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cabot.tower.bristol.1.arp.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I thoroughly enjoy peeing anywhere I can, naughtier the better!:-)

I’ve been at work: office floor, in cups, in the sink (both kitchen and bathroom!), bathroom floor, outside on floor and on the building. At home: carpets / floors, towels, cups, sinks, shower, bath, garden, patio... and myself ;-)

• Like 1