Most daring/naughty places you have pissed

I have just this morning pissed all over my kitchen floor.

I have in my time peed there more than once, as well as on the tiled bathroom floor and in the tiled hallway. I have pissed against the wall in the hallway and bathroom too. The sink and the bath are regular peeing locations of couse.

I have peed in the washing machine over the clothes in there before washing them.

Many years ago I had a sense of grievance with my then landlord, who decided to evict me at the behest of a female tenant I was in dispute with and whom he was shagging. So before leaving I pissed on his bed and on the middle of the living room carpet, and let him keep the deposit. He never returned them anyway!

On one or two occasions in previous addresses I peed on the kitchen table.

And I have peed in phone boxes and alll over the floor in public toilets.

When I was very young I went through a phase of occasionally pissing on my bedroom carpet, and a few times even watched my sister doing so when I let her. I was too young to really understand that this was "innaproppriate" at the time.

• Like 3

I've peed in quite a few places - plenty of outdoor places such as woods, carparks, alleyways, behind shops, garages etc. I have peed in the stairwell of several multi-storey car parks. Swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, gym changing room on the floor and in the shower, against the door of closed toilets, towels in bed, washing machine, dishwasher, out of the back door of the house onto the patio, on the deck of a cruise ship, inside a garage (i.e. individual garage for a car), from a kayak, in a wetsuit, on the beach, on the seat of a train on the main line, on the floor of a train on the main line, out of the door of a moving train on a preserved railway (I was driving it at the time). Will that do for starters?

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

When I was much younger I went round to see my girlfriend one night and she wouldn't answer the door, (I was drunk) so I pissed through the letterbox. I was a glass panelled door so I saw it land on the carpet inside. Strangely she never mentioned it.

• Hot 1

Appreciate the responses. I enjoy them all.

Yesterday I had a good day. Had to travel to another city and while there ate at a nice restaurant. Let it digest a second then went into their bathroom and left everything on the floor. I had quite a lot of pee thanks to a large glass of tea. So their floor and walls where pretty well covered. I did refill the tea before I left. Drinking more on the road trip home fueled me up to stop at a rest stop. I ended up waiting a good while in my car (needing to go) waiting til I was sure the bathroom was empty. Also if not for the cameras I've love to piss all over the lobby instead LOL. Cars and people just kept coming and people seemed to take forever in there.

Finally I got my chance. I quickly pissed all over the rest stop bathroom floor. It felt so good. As I left more cars pulled up and certainly found what I did, but I was gone before they would know it. I half thought of using the women's room floor instead, but too risky if someone saw me - especially cameras being present in the lobby area and all. But if someone even tried to confront me about the men's room after then I would just claim it was like that before I got there. That would not fly if I got caught entering the women's room.

I try to never pass up a rest stop - at least when traveling alone. At some point I maybe in the middle of the night during a trip I will just go in one covering my face somehow, and do my business in the lobby right in front of vending machines. Or maybe a bit on them too.

Yes I know I'm being an asshole. Yet in every other area of my life I am far too kind.

Yes I know what I do is bad. That's why it feels... so good.

I hope to inspire more of you to do this. It really is exciting and so fun. For those so fortunate enough to have a mate with the same interests, you might even do it as a couple's thing! That would be so awesome like a fantasy to me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Few years back, I was riding my bike back from the beach, and had alot to drink. There was nowhere to pull off and use a bathroom, so I pulled my zipper down, pulled my dick out, stood up and just let it go. I was on a residential street, there were a few people out and about, but really didnt notice me peeing down the middle of the street. It was almost 2 blocks long...hahha....

Another time I just finished a 4hr road trip. Pulled into a 7-11 by the vacuum, and went in. Bathroom was out of order... so I went back to my car, whipped it out, and started peeing (pretty much in full view of the side street). I noticed a lady drive by me, and her look was priceless. She did a u-turn and stopped in the turn lane, watched me until she got the green light to turn!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to provide a little updateI can say that until today I have never peed or otherwise in a dressing room. After today I cannot say any of that. I made quite a mess but that is what malls are good for haha. Going potty on carpet really is the best thing in life :D

I also did a little but clearly noticeable partial pee in a obscure carpeted corner of a major retailer right before that but chickened out about finishing there. Some customer did start shopping in that area a couple minutes later(I was still walking around finding the best places) and I think she may have noticed but I didn't stick around LOL.

Prior to that I thought real good about going while pretending to try out the beds in said store - never quite mustered the courage (this time). If I only had to pee at that time, I probably would have done it there. It would be very easy to hide peeing on or between beds while you look like you are trying it out. I might also try dedicated furniture shops to go in chairs/coaches but the customer service of those places can tend to be a bit higher(which is obviously a problem).

Not too long ago I also was walking to my car and walked into the entrance of some business. Yes I got their inside floor. Actually got them TWICE in the same night. Once upon arriving in the area, and later after some drinks. The second time was more than just pee but there was a noticeable quantity of pee(2x full bladder)!

Of course I have used the floors of many restrooms since I last posted, but not much else of note. I have been slacking lately but today I did something a bit more exciting. Although I still wish I would have done everything on a sales floor rather than rely on the privacy of the changing room.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

At a bar....I was a bar with a bunch of friends, was drinking heavy that night. I was sitting on a bar stool in the corner, place was crowded, had to go so dropped on hand down in front, opened my zipper, pulled it out and just went as I sat there......Little did I know, most of my pee went down the leg of my pants, oh well chalk it up as being drunk..

• Like 1

I suppose the naughtiest place for me was a girlfriend's bikini panties. While she was wearing them!:biggrin:

I though at first she might have been pissed off. Instead she was pissed on! :wink:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
oh well lol

lets see

1. roadside

2. garden

3. outdoor drains

4. pavement

5. grass (at music festival)

6. kitchen sick

7. alley

8. train station

9.stairs

usually with people watching me. and recordimg as well lol

thanks for sharing this would love to see u peeing

WAY too many to remember.

Here are some that come to mind, though:

- Movie theater (I posted a story about this)

- In a pizza restaurant in the bar on a stool wearing a jean skirt

- Hotel room

- various parking garages, alleys, stair wells

- Condo complex hot tub after hours (a GREAT story about this one yet to be posted)

- On a nude beach in San Diego in front of 3 guys who thought I was "squirting" (another great story I'll have to post sometime)

- In a department store on the carpet

- In a park at night doing golden shower play with my hubby and almost getting caught! (even yet another awesome story I'll post in the future)

That's a good enough list for now, I think!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Loving your contributions to this forum so far. Would love to hear about the carpet pee in the department store too.

That one makes me nervous just thinking about it! Hubby and I went to that very store today, in fact, and reminisced about it. ;)

• Like 2