Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I notice mainly females dont like to see menstruation.I guess thats totally understandable.Its not really a mystery to a woman,in the way it is to a guy.

true. and it doesn't do anything for me really. like it's just a part of life. but, i think its interesting when a guy is actually curious or excited by it. which is why i started sharing mine. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, puddyls said:

true. and it doesn't do anything for me really. like it's just a part of life. but, i think its interesting when a guy is actually curious or excited by it. which is why i started sharing mine. 

wholeheartedly agree

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes,i must say,its more curiosity than actual arousal..but its kind of sexy too of course..its how you use pads,tampons etc.if it hurts even,im hoping not but i understand a bit uncomfortable perhaps?All part of the "vive la difference" thing..thanks girls.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Yes,i must say,its more curiosity than actual arousal..but its kind of sexy too of course..its how you use pads,tampons etc.if it hurts even,im hoping not but i understand a bit uncomfortable perhaps?All part of the "vive la difference" thing..thanks girls.

a huge kiss for you Fanny

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, puddyls said:

I'm definitely excited - thanks for sharing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, puddyls said:

i think i've started. actually, i'm quite sure. but the bed feels sooooo nice right now, and i'm so tired, i haven't even tried to check. 😐

I guess the downside of staying in bed is that it means another pair of panties for "period panties" drawer!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, puddyls said:

i think i've started. actually, i'm quite sure. but the bed feels sooooo nice right now, and i'm so tired, i haven't even tried to check. 😐

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, UnauthorisedGuy said:

I guess the downside of staying in bed is that it means another pair of panties for "period panties" drawer!

I wear panties only during period

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I am just finishing up my monthly... it hurt a lot more this time than the previous too months. 😞

Oh sorry to hear that,you girls go through it sometimes.I hope you feel better soon.

On August 31, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I am just finishing up my monthly... it hurt a lot more this time than the previous too months. 😞

glad it's ending for you. i hate when they come on worse than you expect. 😕 my last couple months were actually heavy and painful. this time hasn't been so bad. but it's gone longer than normal. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, puddyls said:

glad it's ending for you. i hate when they come on worse than you expect. 😕 my last couple months were actually heavy and painful. this time hasn't been so bad. but it's gone longer than normal. 

It's in those situations, more than in anything else, that we women shines in the solemn glory of the daily difficulties nobody beside us women can actually understand

I'll never be a male-hating feminist, not at all indeed I am so in love with male brazeness that I laugh at rape jokes,but our period is the most intimate thing a woman has. I admire you for posting these pics of you. I never will.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1