Jump to content
Click here to remove ads

Cleaning The Car

Spywareonya delivers a standing pee against a car whilst out in public. Now that's a high quality car wash! 


  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 11

Recommended Comments

I peed on the car of a person who was abusive to me as a revenge. It felt so good to do that to her car.                               I hope you had fun doing this! Awesome job! Thank you for sharing this video! I also hope this is someone else's car. Peeing on stuff that isn't mine is always funner than peeing on my own stuff!

 

    • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

So amazing this cheeky video of you releasing you're gorgeous pee on that car lol. The "hissing" sound is sublime too hun 

    • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

best way to clean something, car, face, hands, whatever... and what a nice loooong pee.

    • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

I keep coming back to this video. It makes me so hot!

    • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:09 AM, sillyme said:

Peeing on stuff that isn't mine is always funner than peeing on my own stuff!

oh man how much do I agree with that!!!

    • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

So amazing this cheeky video of you releasing you're gorgeous pee on that car lol. The "hissing" sound is sublime too hun 

thank you man, I Always love your appreciations!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, Universal said:

Wow, amazing sounds and long piss, I liked it)))

thank you, if you want more I can point you to it, just PM me

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:00 PM, Galileo123 said:

best way to clean something, car, face, hands, whatever... and what a nice loooong pee.

I am Always willing to save water when coming to wash something... Nancy car wash open for public!!!!!!!

    • Hot 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
11 hours ago, nopjans said:

I keep coming back to this video. It makes me so hot!

said by the man who imagined Empress Liliana, is worthy ten times a normal compliment

it's incredible how you caught exactly the same wavelenght as me, when building her

Share this comment


Link to comment

Thank you for peeing on this car and filming it. I love peeing on stuff that isn't mine, and am happy you agree. I love naughty peeing very much, and am wondering where else have you naughty peed on stuff that isn't yours? 

I just think this is very hot, and would love to see more videos. 

Not just seeing, I also love naughty peeing myself a lot too. 

    • Agree 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, sillyme said:

Thank you for peeing on this car and filming it. I love peeing on stuff that isn't mine, and am happy you agree. I love naughty peeing very much, and am wondering where else have you naughty peed on stuff that isn't yours? 

I just think this is very hot, and would love to see more videos. 

Not just seeing, I also love naughty peeing myself a lot too. 

I adore pissing on people stuff

I hope soon I'll do more!!!

Share this comment


Link to comment

wow what a wonderful pee 😍 very strong and neat stream and loved the hissing sound! hope to see more very soon x

Share this comment


Link to comment
×