Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,795 topics in this forum

1. Broken streams

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Question for the girls

• 13 replies
    • 3.7k views
  3. Paris Pissoirs Piss Off Patrons

• 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Sex games

• 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 26 replies
    • 6.3k views
  5. Add me on Snapchat

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Holding contest?

• 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Washroom repairs or not?

• 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 16 replies
    • 3.8k views
  8. Mouth pissing question

• 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Question for girls

• 13 replies
    • 3k views
    • 46 replies
    • 11.8k views
  10. Private lives of public bathrooms

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  11. This was interesting...

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Finding story

• 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Alex, a man with a twisted mind and a penchant for the perverse, transformed into his alter ego, "Alexandra." By day, he worked as an accountant, but by night, he unleashed his true nature, reveling in the thrill of being a pervert in public. Alexandra's obsession with peeing in her clothes was just the beginning. She had a fascination with the forbidden and the taboo, and she loved to push the boundaries of what was acceptable in public. She would often wear tight-fitting dresses and skirts that would cling to her body when she peed, and would choose fabrics that were prone to staining. Her outfits were a reflection of her playful and flirtatious personality - bright colors, bold patterns, and a dash of sass. She would wear her hair in a stylish bob, and her makeup was always impeccable. But beneath the surface, Alexandra was a pervert, always on the lookout for the next thrill. As she walked through the city, Alexandra would seek out the most crowded and public areas, always pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable. She would pee in her clothes in the middle of a busy shopping mall, or on a crowded bus, always making sure to wear clothes that would show off the stains. One day, Alexandra decided to wear a tight-fitting white dress that was designed to accentuate her figure. The dress was made of a thin, silky material that would cling to her body when she peed, and Alexandra loved the way it would show off the stains. Underneath the dress, Alexandra was wearing a pair of white lace panties that were designed to be visible when she was wet. The panties were made of a thin, delicate material that would soak up the urine and become transparent, allowing the stains to show through. As Alexandra walked through the crowded streets, she felt the urge to pee growing stronger. She looked around for a discreet place to relieve herself, but instead, she decided to pee in her clothes, right there in the middle of the street. She let out a small gasp as the warm liquid spread through her panties and onto the dress. The fabric of the dress began to cling to her body, showing off the stains in all their glory. The white lace panties were now visible through the dress, and the urine had soaked through the material, creating a visible stain. Alexandra loved the way the urine had soaked through the material, creating a visible stain that would be noticeable to anyone who looked closely. As she walked through the city, Alexandra felt a sense of excitement and arousal. She loved the way the pee-soaked dress was clinging to her body, and the way the stains were visible for all to see. She felt like she was indulging in her perverted fetish, and that she was getting away with something naughty. People around her began to stare, some in disgust, others in confusion. A few even took out their phones to take pictures or videos. Alexandra loved the attention, and she began to subtly adjust her dress, making sure the stains were visible, and the fabric was clinging to her skin. She then discreetly slipped her hand into her dress, using the folds of the fabric to conceal her actions. With her hand hidden from view, Alexandra began to masturbate, using the thrill of being discovered to heighten her pleasure. She was careful to keep her movements subtle, using the natural sway of her hips to mask the motion of her hand. As she continued to walk, Alexandra felt her arousal building, and she knew she was getting close to climax. She quickened her pace, using the excitement of the moment to fuel her pleasure. Finally, Alexandra felt herself cum, the sensation washing over her like a wave. She bit back a moan, careful not to draw attention to herself, as she felt the warm liquid spread through her clothes. The cum added to the piss mess she had already made, creating a visible stain on her dress. Alexandra loved the way the two liquids mixed together, creating a messy and erotic sight. As she walked away, Alexandra felt a sense of pride and satisfaction. She had indulged in her perverted fetish, and she had gotten away with it. She knew that she would have to clean up the mess she had made, but for now, she was just going to enjoy the thrill of the moment. People around her were still staring, some in disgust, others in confusion. But Alexandra didn't care. She was too busy basking in the glow of her own perversion, and the thrill of getting away with something naughty. As she disappeared into the crowd, Alexandra knew that she would be back, indulging in her perverted fetishes and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable. She was a true original, a woman who refused to be bound by the conventions of society, and who reveled in the thrill of being a pervert in public.
    • Ive only dated one woman that didnt shower and make her pussy smell like perfume.  But you could smell her very pissy pussy as soon as you went down on her pulling her pants and panties off! It smelt like a urinal and her panties were always stained dark yellow.  And it always drve me crazy!! Eating her pussy!! The first time I went down on her she tried stopping me saying she hadn't showered, I told her it smelled and tasted good to me! Her reply was Really! You like it? I told yes, I love it! After that , it didn't matter if I wanted to eat her pussy she didn't protest! And her showering habits didn't change! Looking back now, I think she liked the smell also and knowing I was eating her out just turned her on more!
    • Thats so amazing!   Its my biggest turn on,  I wish i could see that