Using me as her toilet

This is a true story from many years ago....

I had a girlfriend many years ago and after we dated for a while I told her about my pee fetish....she wasn't turned off by the idea but it also wasn't something she really found exciting but she did indulge me from time to time. My room was on the other end of the house from the bathroom....so when we would be making out and she would have to pee she would have to throw on her clothes to run to the bathroom if anyone else was at home. Then one time I jokingly suggested she could just pee on me instead of going to all that trouble..and to my surprise she agreed. So from that day on I kept a couple of towels and a plastic garbage bag handy in my room. If while she was there and she had to pee she would tell me. I had an old chair in the corner of my room and I would put the bag on the seat of the chair and then lay a towel on top of it and then I would sit down. She would come over and sit on my lap and cuddle up to me. Then in a very matter of fact tone she would say "OK I'm about to pee" Then I would feel her warm pee flowing across my lap....when she was done she would always say "OK I'm finished" This became a ritual almost every time she came over. I would put the wet towel in the bag and then wash it later. I'm not sure if she ever really considered it a sexual thing even though she knew it turned me on...I think she just found it easier than having to get dressed just to go to the bathroom at the other end of the house.

Wetmanjf

• Like 1
  • Hot 2