Fun with a non participant

My last g/ was mid to late 50s when we were together and although she indulged me in small ways was never "into" pee play.

Anyway one night after a long day out and about we had a 200 mile drive home and most of it was off motorway and with no all night service areas to be had. My g/f agreed to drive home while I fell asleep. Now as I have said she was an "older" woman and when she needed to pee, well she needed to pee NOW!!

As we pulled up on the drive I woke up to her telling me to sort the car as she needed to pee!

As I asked her how badly she told me she had already started..........

As I followed her up the stairs I reached out to touch her bum and was greeted with a very wet bum covered in denim!

Unfortunately I was way to tired to do much about it so got into bed. When she came into the bedroom she threw me a pair of wet knickers to feel, my favourite kind too full size and white.

The last thing I could manage to do before falling asleep was to put those knickers on to sleep in.