Good or not ??

I think I agree with most people on here in saying that I'm not into scat .  but recently a friend was away on holiday and while looking after her house some washing was found ,! Some beige panties had a tiny brown skid mark in them ,!! As I said scat turns me off but these looked wonderful,! Just wondered, any thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

While not my favorite fetish, I sometimes find a good poo at least mildly arousing. Maybe that's because the muscles involved give a nice squeeze to my middle-aged prostate. And, since they're stronger than the ones holding back what's in my bladder, usually all my pee come with it. Which, depending on my feelings, may or may not be a good thing.

I spend a lot of time outdoors, so eventually ..it happens, but it seems to be a lot more often to a hiking partner than to me. Usually they're a good sport about these things, and I've found two or three that pretty much get off on it.

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, glad1 said:

Maybe that's because the muscles involved give a nice squeeze to my middle-aged prostate.

Well I don'texactly have a prostate, but I think I can understand what you said ahahaha

and yes, I feel something of the like

what pleasure me the most with fetishes is not only the physical sensation, but the knowing I could get away with doing something forbidden, that should NOT be forbidden, and which I am doing indeed because it should have not been forbidden in first stance

the world belongs to humans and their necessities, not tolaws and morals

• Like 2
  • Agree 2