Great Night At The Lot

I arrived at, “The Lot” at about 1:45am on Saturday morning. The college that surrounds the area was finished for the semester so there was only one vehicle on the back rows. I changed from my usual position and backed into a space on the left side of the lot, near the rear, on the dark side of the church vehicles (See picture below). I was backed up to a fence which separated The Lot from an apartment building. 

At approximately 2:20am I looked to my right, through my passenger window to see two petite but curvy, black women, looked to be early to mid 20’s, wearing the uniform to the Hookah bar just down the street from The Lot. The two young ladies, very attractive were walking fast and both had napkins in hand. The white napkins stood out against their black uniforms which consisted of a black thong bathing suit, with black fish net stocking. They were heading strait for the church vehicles. 

I reclined my seat and stayed real still. My interior is so dark, along with tinted windows so you can look directly in my front windshield and not see me at night. One of the two ladies, pulled her clothes down just behind the church bus about 25 feet in front of my car, got into a medium squat, her sexy, chocolate, nice, round ass facing me, and lets out a strong stream of urine which arched rearward onto the pavement behind her.

Meanwhile, the other young lady, slightly taller than the other was more cautious. She stood in front of my car as to see if anyone was in the car. We were looking right at each other but she did not see me as I sat there smiling at her as I got aroused. She then proceeds to look around the church bus, puts her purse on the rear bumper, pulls her clothes down, gets into the same position as the other young lady, and lets out a rearward arch of piss. Was not as long as the other girl though. At this point the first girl was wiping her vagina real good, then her ass. She had the napkin all in her ass before she dropped it. The second girl did a quick wipe of her vagina, front to back, and dropped her napkin in the puddle. They fix their clothes, the one grabbed her bag and they started to walk off, heading back to work I assume. One girl made a comment to the other about stepping in her piss, they giggled and off the went. 

When they turned the corner I got out, took a quick picture which came out blurry, grabbed the napkins, soaked up more piss with them and went back to my post. That sweet vaginal smell. That pleasant scent that turns you on. 

About 20 minutes later an SUV drives over to the dark corner of the lot which was at the opposite side of the lot from where I was. The SUV stopped abruptly. I saw when it passed there was one female inside driving. After a minute or two the SUV leaves the lot. I drove over to investigate. I find a fresh puddle of sweet lady urine with a piss absorbed napkin in it. I grabbed it for my collection and headed back to my post. 

Another 20 minutes passes and I see a white Volkswagen Passat pass by in front of me and pull into a spot on the last row to my left. Driver door opens, an attractive young lady gets out, opens her rear door, squats to a low squat between the two doors and relieves herself on the pavement. She bounces a few times to shake her vagina, wipes with a baby wipe, closes her rear door, gets in the car and drives to a spot that was in the middle of the lot to park and walk off.

I thought I saw potential for another pee by the church vehicles so I stayed put. When the coast was clear I went to the row where the young lady relieved herself, took a picture, picked up the baby wipe and went back to my spot. 

After a while the lot seemed dead so I cruised the surrounding blocks. Upon returning to the lot I saw one young lady appear to just finish taking a piss on the passenger side of the car, underneath I can see the young lady on the driver side taking a piss on the ground inside the open door. The young lady from the passenger side walked around and opened the back door to shield her friend. They left soon after, I parked in their space, opened my driver door and picked up the napkin near the driver side puddle. 

As I saw about to leave,between an SUV and a car in the first row of The Lot I saw a large piss puddle with 2-3 large balls of wet toilet tissue. Puddles were fresh. 

One of my best nights at The Lot. Enjoy the photos. The first photo is from my position. The second photo is from the two waitresses which are blurry, and the third is from the young lady in the Volkswagen.

873638C0-7B2A-4995-AC9A-A4C055A05E73.jpeg

4C22AF37-CEC4-4E55-8275-7A16A49F9A4F.jpeg

12675959-BD07-4CB2-A293-0F5DEE2A908C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

That was a great night.  I love the detailed accounts that you provide.  Thank you.

The girls from the Hookah Bar were very interesting - maybe slightly odd that they had come there just to pee and were going back to work - I wonder why they didn't pee at work?  Maybe they don't have separate staff toilets and the queues for the general toilets were too long.  Now that they have done it once, hopefully they will make a habit of it and you will see them again in the future.

I love the fact that one of them was looking straight at you but didn't see you.  If your car is so dark, you could probably get away with using a decent stills camera to take a picture of someone in the act if you park on the "blind side" of the church vehicles.  That would be great.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Have you ever thought of using a dashcam? if you parked up at one end of the car park, you could leave the camera running without being in the car yourself.

hey wow nice idea

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That was a great night.  I love the detailed accounts that you provide.  Thank you.

The girls from the Hookah Bar were very interesting - maybe slightly odd that they had come there just to pee and were going back to work - I wonder why they didn't pee at work?  Maybe they don't have separate staff toilets and the queues for the general toilets were too long.  Now that they have done it once, hopefully they will make a habit of it and you will see them again in the future.

I love the fact that one of them was looking straight at you but didn't see you.  If your car is so dark, you could probably get away with using a decent stills camera to take a picture of someone in the act if you park on the "blind side" of the church vehicles.  That would be great.

I read the Yelp reviews on that Hookah Bar. That place is tiny inside for one. I don’t even think it is as large as my living room. They have tables out on the sidewalk so there is a crowd inside and outside on the sidewalk. From the Yelp reviews it is extremely hot inside the tiny place and the bathrooms are horrible which is probably why I have so much luck at that lot. Some many people use that lot to piss and vomit. 

As far as my car, I have dark gray leather interior, my side quarter windows are dark tinted and covered with louvers, and my back window is dark tinted. The two front windows are legal shade tinted. That combination makes me invisible in the car, even with the large fluorescent light over the lot shining in. I had a lady standing right at my front bumper one night at the lot which I haven’t posted yet while her friend pressure washed the pavement next to my vehicle with her piss, who didn’t see me sitting there. My seat is reclined and you’ll only see me if I put my hand on the wheel and you’d only see my hand.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, owlman76 said:

Have you ever thought of using a dashcam? if you parked up at one end of the car park, you could leave the camera running without being in the car yourself.

I have two mini action cams which I use which is tough to get in the right place at the right time. And there is no zoom on them. I have a third cam not in service yet. I have caught action, to include the two Hookah girls. You can see what is happening but no details. The memory on the cards out lasts the battery. One cameras battery is done after 1.5 hours. The other cam I guess last two hours, I’ve only totally drained the battery once and that was after a few days of use. 

I haven’t quite mastered how to share on the site. 

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

One cameras battery is done after 1.5 hours.

This is the biggest draw back of any action camera or hidden camera.  If you don't have an external supply (e.g. mains or a large external battery), the camera's own battery life is abismal.   It makes me wonder what kit is used by the people who catch all that festival peeing and videos on sites like Pisshunters.   They obviously take video over quite a period of time and use cameras discretely hidden in places, so they must have better batteries.

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

This is the biggest draw back of any action camera or hidden camera.  If you don't have an external supply (e.g. mains or a large external battery), the camera's own battery life is abismal.   It makes me wonder what kit is used by the people who catch all that festival peeing and videos on sites like Pisshunters.   They obviously take video over quite a period of time and use cameras discretely hidden in places, so they must have better batteries.

those cam never flickr in the wind, or where people move bushes

and catch hundred of persons without ever, ever, ever being spotted by anybody

if you want my opinion, they are not simply "good" stuff, they are (how many of these producers are there on the web? less than 50 over the planet?) absolutely built on purpose stuff, like the level of high-tech and almost military

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, owlman76 said:

We were a bit cruel though

I do not consider it cruel

I mean, certain kind of errors should be at least indemnified, even beside any vengeful feeling

• Like 1