Pissing in car

• 4 years later...
41 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

I hope an English teacher or professor reads this, great story though. 

That fine literary work could have been lost, right up to the point you've bumped back up.    (Form your own opinion whether I'm thanking you genuinely or rolling my eyes sarcastically lol)

• Thanks 1

What I can't figure out is in this case involving drive ins from my experience ladies drink bug gulps of soda and when they need to empty their bladders its usually besides the car or behind so why would they vandalize the car I wonder. Growing up would see this behavior quite commonly till the drive ins died out in my neck of the woods.

• Like 1

The story was hot, peeing in the car is my favorite spot in pretty much every imaginable way, wether your using a diaper or soaking the interior I love it. Unfortunately I only do it in a diaper in my car currently since i’m living back home with my folks and they are not open minded like society portrays itself to be. Unfortunately in my experience when I tell someone my kink they rarely are happy for me. I think thats why I like this site so much, everyone here likes pee too so i never feel like im going to get kink shamed. 

I posted another reply where i said “i hope an English teacher or professor reads this” I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic, im not an English scholar by any means but my intention of that comment was because I had trouble at times reading the story, I thought it would be funny for an actual English teacher/professor to read that story as well. If my comment came across as sarcastic I do apologize, and if the admin and/or poster of the story wishes me to delete the comment including this one I will.  

On 5/21/2018 at 8:00 AM, spywareonya said:

The story is hot, but please use punctuation!!! I didn't want to quit reading is since it was great, but now I got a headache! ahahah!!!

Just a question, why don't stopping the car and pee outside?

They didn't want to be seen by other people since my wife was naked 

• Like 1