Naughty pee by someone not into naughty peeing

21 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

Better than popping a squat on the road for all to see

Do not agree🤣

22 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

not really "into it" 

every human is, we are programmed by Nature to perceive a fascination with acts concerning bodily functions, it's just that they do not know until they let go enough on their own inhibitions

I have never met  anybody who, drunk enough or desperate enough, would have preferred peeing themselves rather than taking a fucking nasty piss where they should't theorically have

anyway, quite a hot story

• Like 1

@zorba3189 A very hot experience.   I would love to know......   How long did you have the car before giving it back and by the time you gave it back, was it dry and did it smell?

I have often thought about peeing in a rental car, but I'm dubious about it being discovered and coming back to haunt me.

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I once had a girlfriend's younger sister in the van with me, she was about 17 and wanted a lift to another town, she spent the full day with me as I drove from job to job, the idea was to  drop her off, at the end of my day, as I would be passing the town she was visiting and it was several hundred miles away. We both kept drinking soft drinks, but I was using the toilets in the premises I was working in. At the end of the day, she was absolutely squirming and this normally shy girl suddenly announced that she was "going to wee in her knickers and jeans at any moment". The only thing in the van that she could use was a pair of wellington boots, we were stuck in heavy traffic and there was no way she could get out of the van.

By the time she'd reached into the back of the van to get the wellies, she was in real danger of losing it, to be honest, given that she was sat alongside me, I expected her to drop her jeans and piss through her knickers. In my mind, I thought a damp pair of knickers must be a lot better than showing all you've got to your sister's boyfriend, but no! She dragged her jeans to her knees, pulled her knickers down, then squatted over the boot, giving me a clear view of her nicely trimmed blonde bush. She didn't exactly rush over it either, I often wondered what she'd have done if I had tried something on with her.

great story ihihihihih

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, owlman76 said:

I think she didn't want to bother me, she wanted to visit a friend who lived miles away but was a bit short of cash, if she'd have got a train or coach she'd not have had much money to spend when she got there. I was a service engineer at the time and went all over the uk so I'd said if she hung on for a few days I'd probably be going to that area so I'd be happy to give her a lift. Since it wasn't important what day she got there, she was more than happy to wait until I was going that way.

We'd made a stop in an out of the way layby earlier that day and had some lunch and a drink, I know she'd had a wee then, because, when she got back in the van her boots were wet. I'd joked that there was only her who could find a puddle to step into on a hot dry summers day. She'd just laughed and said she was having a wee behind the van and heard another vehicle approaching, in her haste to cover herself, she's stood up as she was still wee'ing and splashed her boots.

I didn't think properly and, because it was hot, kept buying cans of pop along the route, the thing was that I was using the toilets in the places I was visiting, I'd forgot that not only would this poor girl need to drink, but she'd also need to pee at some point. The poor girl had just sat there and said nothing, she was just so happy to be getting a free ride to her destination that she'd just sat there.

I'm glad she didn't wet herself, I'd have felt terrible about it, but on the other hand I think it would have been quite sexy to see how she'd have dealt with it, she'd have had to remove her wet jeans, but would her panties have come off too, or would she have just sat there in her wet panties while her jeans dried out. Either way I think it would have been very distracting while I was trying to drive.lol

in any case, it was hot

• Like 1
  • Love 1